• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check G/75 (Name might change)

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Hello all,

Just looking to see who might be interested in a plot based around the Rikugun's giretsu infantry. Has been an idea that has been floating in my head for awhile.

Depending on interest, it will likely focus around the lead platoon of the 75th Legion's Giretsu Century. So plenty of opportunity for support roles.

This of course depends on getting approved as a GM as well. Just want to see the interest before I do that process. Haha

Last edited:
Being Giretsu, it will likely be 50% combat, 30% percent sneaki sneaki, and the rest being personal stories. There are some logistics I will need to figure out, but I am hoping things will be based around a Fuji-class ship.

I could possibly take Darren off the Sakura II and jump him onto this, at the very least as a Guest Star to help in organizing the formation.

You are both welcome to join. :) Having a guest star would be interesting, how long were you planning on having him stick around?

And we are live! Posted over in open roleplaying. The century needs a motto and mascot. Anyone have any ideas?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back