• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Dual Concealed Melee "Plasma Claws"

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmm, the DR doesn't seem to make sense, I think it should be just Tier 3 tops since it's not a PA-only weapon.

In both voice text, and the page I mentioned that when fingers are placed together the blades merge creating something bigger. That’s why there’s an extra tier rating because there's more plasma and it can be augmented with Power armor too.

Do you want me to write what I think would be a good DR for you?

I am admittedly a little worried about what it will end up being. i admit to wanting the Claws to do some damage even if its minor to Mechs. but go ahead

For the purposes of the wiki, you need to stick with the highest DR rating when writing the purpose on the weapon's chart. I'm not sure what wes wants, but tier 5 could require a power armor source, rather than just any robot like the article states?

You might want to rephrase "Plasma Ammo" to "Plasma Power Source". The article states that even without ammo, she has this. Plus the "ammo" linked is explicitly a power source.

The side effect sounds cool, but maybe adding a little more context for the type and severity of "damage" to the user will help GMs and players when sustaining it.

I hope @Wes likes them and you're able to use your claws in RP!

I really enjoy using solid volumetrics to make this type of thing and pummel, but you took it next level- very rule of cool!

@Wes this submission got a 3 day timer but you were hesitant about the DR. Can you provide a number for Charaa or review the DR provided?

Can we go with DR 4 as the sole DR for any mode?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back