• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Enhanced Movement Armour (EMmA)

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Powered Armour
Template Used: Power Armour Template

Faction: Galactic Horizon
FM Approved Yet?: Yes @club24
Faction requires art?: No? although I may be looking at getting some later

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: A stripped down version of the ORC suit I made a while ago, damn I think that was the first thing I ever made

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
no major issues with this article, tiss approved for all intended purposes BUT

me being a layout freak i noticed a couple of funky headers up in here, not major major stuff but just to tidy up the structure a lil bit

The mobility heady is listed as a primary header if you look at the quick thing at the top of the page when it probably falls more as a sub header of About the Armour, you also have all the subheaders of about the armour as two sizes smaller when they would be perfeclt fine as just one size smaller

personally i would put the history section up as a sub section of about the armour as well

originally i was going to say the systems could be bumped up a size to be in line with power systems but looking at it again it seems to work fine like that since they all rely on the power anyway

anyway thats all from me, afaik this stuff wont hold up approval so its just optional stuff really and if i did a bad job at explaining it i am happy to make the small edits myself to give an example ^^

I think I forgot to remove the history section because the about section explains it well enough and the few words I did have under history were just repeating the about section anyway.

Honestly I don't remember formatting the sections like that but I guess I goofed, that has been fixed.

*pap* yeah i have no issues with history being removed, i thik for the most part only our semi special gear really needs detailed history and stuff with rp behind it

Why are there so many DR values? It just needs one.

Apologies, I was trying something new out but I guess I got my answer - it has been changed to just one rating: Tier 3

Are all the extra tiers for exoskeleton, joints, helmet, etc really necessary?

When we make a starship we don't say, "The wings are T11 while the body of the ship is T13."

I was just trying something but nevermind, like I said it has been changed.

I am talking about this, which is in the article, still:
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.00.56 PM.png

Just gonna step in here folks, while it may not be necessary personally i think it's a cool idea and it's only personnel scale which does have different outcomes to if it was starship level.

Having weaker joints allows for rp opportunities which, i am probably wrong, but i think skully may have been going for that when he wrote them, you could get the joint busted and while the suit is fine your arm dont work no more.

Afaik it's not against the rules and im not trying to come in and scream over it, just thought I'd share the situation feom my perspective. Essentially its like glowing weak points on a boss and it makes logical sense to have it like this as personnel sized gear usually doesn't have joints that are built to survive .50 cal and the like.

Oh my bad, I forgot that was there - it is pretty much what club said but it is nothing too important so I’ll remove it.

Last edited:
Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ X ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ X ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ X ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ X-take out the WIP tag ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ X ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

Okay so crap, I forgot to add the parachutes when I made it but they are there now ^^;

Hey it's ya boi - I forgot to add a shield system when I made the armour but very much intended for it to have one, it's a thing most GH armours/defensive products have so yeah.

Edit: also, added art

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back