• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Handsfree Communications Collar

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Communications Device (Utility)
Template Used: None

Faction:
FM Approved Yet?: No @club24
Faction requires art?: No? although I may be looking at getting some later

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: A simple communications device made by Galactic Horizon

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So just to clear stuff up, do you want the comms system adapted for use with your emergency helmet or do you want the comms system to be replaced with the helmet? I'm not down for the latter option for reasons that should be relatively obvious (GH is a small company, they need more stuff) but I'd be down for adapting a variant of it to be a part of your emergency helmet if you want.

The original idea for the emergency helmet is that I’d give a baseline human a lot of abilities that only heavily modified cyborgs or nekos have. This would include things like backups, NBC protections, communications gear, internep access, etc.

I’ve been meaning to go back and keep improving upon this, I just haven’t had the time.

For your comm’s System, you could use the helmet artwork. You could also offer a model that also has the emergency helmet features. I think it would be cool to keep adding to it in the future as well so that the product keeps getting better.

—-

Of course, you can do this however you like. However my idea was to just combine the two submissions into one thing.

Well feel free to adapt this for use with your emergency helmet (it is available for purchase by anyone) but I think I will opt out of collaborating with it. No hard feelings or anything but I'm just not feeling it and besides, not like throat microphones are trademarked or anything so go ahead.

took Yarvex foam out of the construction seeing as it is a restricted thing and I was only just informed of that @ -@

RPG-D RPGfix
Back