• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Orbital Reentry Carapace

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Power Armour
Template Used: Power Armour Template (Lightly Modified)

Faction:
FM Approved Yet?: Yes and No, approved by @club24 but not yet approved by @Ethereal
Faction requires art?: No? although I may be looking at getting some later

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: This is my first power armour so I'm expecting issues with it but regardless, here it is

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nothing wrong with a few issues. Means we get to improve our stuff based on any that people find, also Im going to tag @Legix just for final confirmation on the material, it was discussed in discord and it's a nep thing so for clarity sake ^^

Fine with it so long as RP within Nep space appears to support the relationship. Approving now to hopefully facilitate that. Need more corporate playing in the Nepspace.

Im sure we can work something out soon, soon as the company gets its own space ships and doesn't need to space taxi around
I know @Soresu has some lovely ships available via Zen Armaments. I know there's in particular a few ships of the MERCHANT LORD VARIETY that would allow a small company to easily ferry itself/goods.

Shameless plug for the Terrene. But that is the purpose of the ship: to facilitate corporations and vendors a proper merchant vessel.

The first instance of "heart" should be "heat"

Put text after Systems and before Parachute

How many cameras and where are they located? Any blind spots?

How long does a charge take?

In History explain IIS involvement and maybe link to RP.

I changed the typo

I added a small bit of text under the "Systems" heading

I added a number to the camera but it already stated that they were located over the eyes, does it really need to be explained what their field of view is?

I added a charge time to the capacitor as well as the two power cores

There is an incoming JP explaining why GH is using IIS for everything but our pad died so that'll need to be restarted, but I hope what I put is sufficient until that is done

If the added history has not happened in RP yet, take it out. Talking about IC events that have not occurred yet is not advisable on a wiki article.

Seeing as Galactic Horizon now has the means to make this, I added them alongside IIS for who manufactures this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back