• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Padded Armour Layer

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-g11-2k_padded_armour_layer
Submission Faction(s)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Submission Type: Utility Suit

Faction: Galactic Horizon/USO
FM Approved Yet?: Yes @club24 Not yet @Zack or @Jack Pine
Faction requires art?: No? although some should be coming along in the near future

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Just a little something something, nothing too special.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know it's only been two days or whatever but does anybody want to look this over?

I was avoiding this, but it looks like there isn't a rule against an FM reviewing stuff made by a corp in their faction, and it looks like this kind of review is already being done elsewhere. Ontop of that it doesn't look like the other reviewers are going to be able to take this so lets get to it:

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. We're not using the tables formatting for stuff anymore. I edited it out of the article and put it into the bullet-ed lists format but you'll still need to go in and add a line under the 'about' section to bring this in line with the style guidelines.

2. Some spelling fixes were made.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

Not trying to derail here, but you've pointed out this table thing a couple times now and i was just wondering where it was actually stated that we don't use tables anymore, cause there is a fair few article where tables won't be easily replaced by a list

Hmm... this is something I have been told before but you're right:I don't actually see a rule about it.

I suppose in lue of an actual rule, you're welcome to use the tables. Want me to roll back the article to the tabled version?

I'll leave that up to skully, just seemed weird that we don't allow tables when they are far more effective than lists in some situations like having numbers on one side with corresponding data in the other

I rolled it back and from what I can see, most of the spelling mistakes were just Queen's english vs American english and unless a new ruling was added then there is nothing saying one must be traded for the other.

I have added tables underneath the first section of an article before and had no issues - the clothing template doesn't even have an about section but tables are a quick way of getting a few basic things across so... anyway - let me know what you now think.

Oh shit I was meant to make it tier 2, not tier 1 - apologies but I'll go change it now ^^;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back