• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Painite Combat Mech, Commisioned by Akemi

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-m3-4c_painite_combat_mech
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Submission Type: Power Armour
Template Used: Power Armour Template (Lightly Modified)

Faction: Galactic Horizon, Akemi's Umbrella
FM Approved Yet?: Yes, @club24 and @Ametheliana
Faction requires art?: Yes, Ame threw a pic at me

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes, the aforementioned Ame thing
Previously Submitted? Yes but there was a miscommunication and I requested it was taken down.

Notes: well @Ametheliana here is your mech finally, after issues and redos and everything it is finally ready.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So I've looked over part of it and notice that it's made of nerimium. This material is supposedly only made by Nepleslia and several other high-end material manufacturers that are unnamed. Has Galactic Horizons ever made anything out of Nerimium before? Or maybe there is another reason for their expertise?

We have made things out of Nerimium before, the ORC was the first thing we made from it.
That and we just made the design for Akemi, they are the ones making it and it even says that on the Wiki.

I see, that seems like an okay way to do things.
I read through Akemi's Umbrella but I never saw any Manufacturing capabilities referenced. @Ametheliana could you weigh in on how this monstrosity will be created?

Actually I'm not sure if Akemi is manufacturing them, but I know they are buying the design.

Oh, in my agreement with Trinity Star Shipping, a station could repair and build ships. I assume a mecha is not too different than a ship.

I don't understand the process here but I'll try to work it through.
GH makes the design and Trinary shipping builds it with parts from who? Or is it Trinary that is sending the parts for assembly at a Koga station?

EDIT: Huh, ninja much?

That makes enough sense to me.

This review is for: Painite Combat Mech

[ ✔ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✔ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Actually hold up a second, I just re-read the commision SYNC thread and was supposed to give this thing FTL speeds as well - sorry about this but I'll chuck the speeds of that in and ask for re-approval once that has been taken care of - terribly sorry.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back