• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Sonic Suppression Rifle

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission Type: Weapon
Template Used: Weapon

Faction: Independent/USO
FM Approved Yet? NO @Zack
Faction requires art? Not sure but it has basic 3d designs

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? NO
Contains New art? YES
Previously Submitted? NO

Notes:
Well this is my first attempt at a weapon so I'm more than happy to make changes as needed by reviewers along with adding any info i probably missed in creating this thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Link Uso, please.

Is this its proper use or is it's usage wrong?: "...kept it’s end..."

About the SSR seems to be more a History section and needs to have more info about the weapon in general.

Link KS, please.

Use an adjective or two to describe the three stage switch on the body of the weapon.

You capitalized Large Charge but said Small charge without a capiralized, "charge." Please choose one way or another.

You base the tier for stat purposes off of the highest it can go, so it should be T3 not T2 here on Ammunition:
Purpose: Tier 2 anti-personnel

focussing should be focusing

The underbarrel hardpoint for attaching spare energy core holders should have how many spare energy cores?

These headers need text after them and before the bullet lists:
Nomenclature Information
Discharge Information
Ammunition (Change to 'Energy Source' btw, please)
Weapon Mechanisms
Pricing

That is all! Thank you for doing such a stellar job on this submission and I know this may look like a lot, but it will be easy to get through and it will be up to snuff once this is all worked out. Thanks, Club!

alrighty links inserted,
the it's was changed to their for ease of reading,
added function and brief description to the About section along with sub headers,
was a little confused by adjective for the mode selector which is basically the safety switch but added a small one I think? anyway,
the capitalisation of Charge was a mistake and has been fixed
tier is listed as 3 per listing highest operational tier
spelling mistake fixed for focusing and focused
underbarrel storage now has "3" as listed capacity
added a small line describing the information for each heading requested

hopefully I got them all but let me know if any of it needs more work ^^

if there is not further issues with this after its approval, could it be moved to approved submissions please? ^^

@club24 - Would you mind changing the tier of the Sonic Suppression Rifle to the values listed below, please? It's because having the weapon at its current tiers makes it too powerful when compared to other personal rifles within the setting.
  • Small Charge: Tier 1, Light Anti-Personnel
  • Large Charge: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back