• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Stym

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Actually I forgot about this thing on the GH page:

OOC Notes
club24 created this article on 2018/01/15 21:04.
SirSkully acts as the right hand of the company and does not require approval from club24 to submit technologies or create characters.
this article was approved on 27/1/18 here

We need an FM approval from a Neshaten FM.

Its approved, can i not just have the passage on the horizon page say that for me thoufh? I look over every submission anyway so if i did see anything wrong I’d say something but it needlessly holds up the sub waiting for me

This is specifically in relation to Neshaten. The Galactic Horizon articles can be looked over by Skuwull.

It is a horizon article tho, we just have to use the neshaten category because of their location and the fact we cant have our own category, all good tho its approved now and can be looked over

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ❌ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

Please link central nervous system on wikipedia when you mention CNS and enantiomer when you say that word.

So, it says how it affects Nekovalkyrja and Minkan and is listed with KS. If this can be sold to Yamatai, you need to get @Wes in here to say yay or nay there.

What other factions is this on the market for?

This is a run-on sentence that needs to be broken up into smaller sentences with more punctuation:
"For the duration of the drug’s effect fatigue is but a distant memory and they find themselves able to run without feeling the sting of lactic acid in their muscles, able to think and react quicker it is easy to see why some people liken it to a biological overlock of one’s systems albeit temporary."

What would happen to the user if they received some sort of physical trauma while on this drug? How does pain from a new or old wound affect them?

Linked the things

It's available on the open market not just as a Yamataian thing, and for things that are just available to everyone I've linked it in KS before because that is the currency most people end up using

Things on the open marked I've done prior have never needed specific FM approval so that's new to me.

Fixes sentence structure (I think?)

Added that it can help the user ignore the pain of something like a muscle strain.

Cool, thank you for the edits- all that looks good!

I will poke Wes about this if he doesn't respond right away. But, to clarify, it doesn't have any effect on Nekovalkyrja models later than 33, correct?

Also I’d like to point out that horizon has stores in Yamatai as well which i did with wes in a comm thread, just as im not sure about that though do we still need his approval to stock these stores?

I'd say it's just a quick high for any neko's past the type 33 model but because of their OP immune system and liver.

I don't see anything about the YSE/nekos in the article (??).

Also aren't the Neshaten borders closed right now?

The boarders are closed at the moment yes, limited export and import is permitted under heavy security, and i was going to announce it soon but the boarders will be semi opened but still a lot of security for anyone crossing them

Specifically it says "species such as Minkan and Nekovalkyrja earlier than the type 33 model experience these same effects but for a third of the duration, it is rather potent stuff. "

As in not just them, but species with similarly powerful livers and immune systems.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back