• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Trike Compact Assault Shotgun + Ammo

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-w2-6k_trike_compact_assault_shotgun
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Neshaten
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Ammo:
Submission WIP URL: Here
Submission URL: Here
Submission Template URL: Here

I haven't heard anything stating we can't submit ammunition articles alongside their intended weapon so apologies if that has changed.

Pings:
@Zack and @Kyle for FM approval
@club24 for GH approval

Note: Club may be adding more shell types to the ammo sheet in the future, just a heads up for you NTSE folks ^ -^

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Fm approved.

Have you considered breaking the ammo out into its own article and making it as a standard shotgun shell size so other shotguns can use them / other people can make share shotgun ammo with you?

Zack is right, the ammo actually does need to be in its own article (so far as I am aware)

Otherwise, this FM approves and awaits it's nomming! :3

Ahhh, yes you did, I didn't notice that actually when I looked at the submission - sorry about that, yer good then :)

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

@SirSkully - Would you mind changing the tier of the Trike's ammunition to the values listed below, please? It's because having the ammunition at its current tiers makes the Trike Compact Assault Shotgun too powerful when compared to other personal shotguns within the setting.
  • Scatter-Shot: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel
  • Slug: Tier 3, Heavy Anti-Personnel
  • Magnum Scatter-Shot: Tier 3, Heavy Anti-Personnel
  • Magnum Slug: Tier 4, Light Anti-Armor

So for starters I assume you meant "personnel" when you wrote "personal"? but seeing as you got it right every other time I'd just like to clarify that this isn't anybody's personal weapon and is in fact just another product. Speaking of nothing personal I'm sick and tired of people going back on their word, we've already discussed all this in private and ended up seeing eye to eye on it but if it is going to be a continuous cycle of you saying one thing and then meaning another for this gun then so be it - though I'd prefer changing the damage to 2/3/4/5 instead of 2/3/3/4.

Does that work for you @FrostJaeger ?

When I said “personal,” @SirSkully, I meant it in terms of the weapon being able to be used by someone outside of power armor, not whether it was mass produced or not. Regarding the ammunition’s tiers, please change them to 2/3/3/4; if the Magnum ammunition is only capable of being safely used by someone in power armor (as in, its recoil would break the bones of or kill someone not in a PA), however, then yes, the ammunition can be 2/3/4/5.

Thanks for making the changes, dude! ^v^

Edit: With that being said, however, would you also remove the footnotes from the damage quickchart in the Ammunition, the Scatter-Shot, and the Magnum Scatter-Shot sections, please? Apologies for not mentioning them earlier - I forgot they were there, to be honest. >v<

Last edited:
So, wait...

Shotguns now do the same damage regardless of if you are standing with the barrel flush against your sternum (where the pellets haven't begun to spread out so they all hit more or less the same spot) or at the end of the shotgun's range? (where the pellets are all over the place)

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just remove it

Duh. Don't you know that you gain damage over distance as well as more speed? This is like super basic gun 101

RPG-D RPGfix
Back