• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Game Master Application] Shammy - Bounty Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

Inactive Member
Important Note: Due to Scot resigning as GM of Bounty Hunters, I hope to continue the plot by filling his place.

-Plot Concept -
- Not 18+ (Obvious Reason) -
I intend to continue with the current mission, and complete the current "contract" using the same scenario that has already been laid out by Scot. (Even though it is still in the beginnings) However, for those who do not know what said scenario is...
- Scenario - (For Prologue Two!)
Target : John McRenar (Unknown Reasons for his Bounty)
Locale: Entirety of mission will occur on the Starliner "Joyride"
Plot: Bringing up to speed with current Scenario, The Hunters are currently aboard the "Joyride", searching for McRenar. However, nothing ever goes well and easy, and pirates are have boarded, and taken control of the ship. (This is far as we really got) Now, my plan here - Hunters add a new objective to the list, "Liberate the Ship" on top of the current objective of eliminating John McRenar. During this, they will eventually run into each other, and go on from there! By the end of things, the ship "should" be safe (Leaving the possibilities!), McRenar eliminated, and the Hunters heading out for the next mission.

- Plot Format -
We are using SP's at the current time, though I may use JP's as well, especially for stuff like fast paced combat or dialogue between PC's, as to not fill up the topic with rapid-fire SP's.

- Recruitment Plan -
Current Players - Myself (If I count?), ShotJon (Kendra) Luneth Aerohawk (If Approved, Helric) and Isaac Goldhammer (If Approved, Jacob)
Plan for New Guys - I may bring in a few more friends to participate, otherwise, I will make a valid attempt to accept anyone who applies.

- Experience -

- On SARP -
- 147th Kith and The Lady - Sheshren Ray'kel Vuras - First Plot here, and I've finished one mission, and currently in another. Done a few side stories on the Lady.
- Bounty Hunters - Nicholas Clarke - Bounty Hunters haven't gotten far, but Nicholas Clarke in the Prologue 2 is me.

- Off SARP -
Can't really give you any references, or nothing that would exemplify my ability to write well. (I've gotten a lot better since coming here). However, I do have Operation SHADOWSTRIKE, which is going to be a novel written by myself. I've gone through some rewrites, so it isn't as far as it should be, if you want to read the few pages I have done, request it.

- Recommendations -
Didn't ask for any, should anyone want to give me one... post below?

- Schedule -
- Weekdays - I'm currently enrolled in high school (Junior Year), So most weekdays I'm not available during the actual schoolday, and I usually head for bed around 11-12PM, otherwise, I'm available. (Because I don't have a J.O.B... yet)

- Weekends -
All Day, every Day

- Other -
Why chose SARP? - Chose SARP because of the great community, the well established over-all setting, the extremely detailed... EVERYTHING, and just because.
Art Skills? - I can use DoGA decently I guess, I can draw 2D (Flags, Logos, Basic Weapons Ideas). I'm working on the actual art stuff, 3D and all.
Military Background - Dad's military, So I've been around it all 16 years. (Of course, not actually in it)

You're approved as the new Bounty Hunts GM.

Is there anything like this still happening on SARP? Bounty Hunters are always a very cool topic and it would be neat to see this still happening!

Not that I know of, although nothing's stopping anyone from making a new bounty hunter RP. There's also a bounty list on the wiki.

Locking the topic because Shammy left the site and this plot is no longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back