• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Closed Generator Easy Find

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
Hey a small improvement idea for better navigation.

Put in the sidebar under New player Guide a sub that redirects to a general page which explains all the generators we have with links :)

simple but very effective

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are the random generators useful/relevant to new players? I think they're used primarily by GMs to make NPCs.

I mean, we have this page here, but I think perhaps in addition to this, we should link the relevant generators to the templates for pages where you would use them, like star system and planet generators for star systems and planets, or our various random character generators to the character template.

These could go either above or below the code block.

Fair point, but as a returning GM I had to dig to get the neko generator and that’s why I am kinda suggesting this. It would make life easier for us. I mean there are also non GM players that might be interested to get some additional npc to help out on plots :)

and yes Alex that page but easier to be found :)

It looks like there's not much enthusiasm for this suggestion so I'm closing it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back