• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, what zac needs to help his weapon designs, is numbers.

That's it.

He does not show numbers in his work. So there's no range, no mass, no energy consumption, no anything.

That's because this is a concept. The actual figures will differ from ship to ship.

And actually there is range: 1.5 AU.

And the size of the effect is very specific.

Seems like you've forgotten Zack, Wes. If you're not going to listen to anything he says or allow him to do anything, why don't you just ban him outright?

If you think this thread was a success because it was hijacked, more power to you, but I wonder if this sounds familiar: we could sit here and talk all year about it. I'm hoping you just make it happen.

Don't worry about me, I am quite used to it by now.

My vote would be for even though it won't be approved.

And trust me when I say there is another level of technology. There is always another level for those of us that are willing to push the limits of what is currently avalible.

I am For it as wel....However most of the time it would seem my voice is unheard and ideas unseen. Isn't technology basically a reflection of evolution of machines anyhow? Well that's all I have.

Uso Tasuki said:
Don't worry about me, I am quite used to it by now.

My vote would be for even though it won't be approved.

And trust me when I say there is another level of technology. There is always another level for those of us that are willing to push the limits of what is currently avalible.
I think the level we're at is plenty.

Uso Tasuki said:

There maybe another level. But currently we're at a celing.

I like it.

It's may be a super weapon, however its no more outlandish than some of the things already created. It works, and in addition to this NovaCorp doesn't have any such super weapons, this would be it first, and what a great first it can be. This at least brings NovaCorp to the same level as other ship production companies, which can only be a good thing really.

Not my area really to talk about things like this, I usually leave it to Thomas, but as it is about him I feel I should contribute and add what I believe. Good luck to it.

Could this thread possibly be deleted or something? I hate having unaproved technology in this forum.

I still don't think there's anything wrong with the weapon, but accept the judgment of the majority. I have it saved somewhere so I can always bring it back with major modifications later. Maybe :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back