• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Gensou System (System Overhaul)

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=system:gensou
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes, please. This is part of an ongoing project that @Wes , @Yuuki and I have been working on to overhaul and fix systems articles in the Yamatai Empire. Also, this system is going to be the location of an upcoming major 1XF vs Kuvexian battle (as laid out in out plot plan) so we wanted the pages ready to add new history etc.

Okay sorry about the delay, finally got to sit down and read these after everything got turned upside-down because of the virus. The articles themselves are alright, but based on what you're saying, I can assuming you're going to be posting more to these articles in the near future? I just want to see in the future, some more description and 'places of note' in these planet articles. Especially on the one with 73 moons.

70 of the moons are just random chunks of rock, like Jupiter.

Oh I was thinking Shugosha where we explicitly said that.

But a lot of them yes, they're empty hooks to be filled in with future RP.

I'm a little confused on what you'd like us to place on floating balls of frozen methane and Ice @Syaoran

The Moons of Hyoutan
The seventy-three moons of Hyoutan are diverse in size, they are geologically active terrestrial bodies covered in water or methane ice. For the most part, they have not been mapped or fully explored. The largest of which is called Hyousetsu which was the focus on the terraforming projects in the system that have since been shut down.

The Moons of Aegu
The five moons of Aegu are diverse in size, they are geologically active terrestrial bodies covered in water or methane ice. For the most part, they have not been mapped or fully explored.

The system is the site of a future 1XF and Kuvexian space battle in our plot. The pages were submitted to update and reformat the system page already in existence that does not fit Star Army's formatting standards and are grossly out of date (No new bodies or planetary features were added). This system is relatively dead in terms of habitation, the 1XF Star Fortress Katsuko no Iori aka Legacy Bastion is really the only thing there as that the 1XF didn't see the point of keeping trying to terraform -200 degree Celcius chunks of methane and Ice.

I do not mean that you should put things on the moons itself. The reason I mentioned "especially the one with 73 moons" is because when you hear something like that, it makes people expect the place to be a point of interest. Like "why bother giving it 73 moons if the planet isn't special". So it doesn't have to specifically have things on the moon, just in the future I hope it develops points of interest for the players.

So in short, I'm just asking if in the -future- there will be things there that'll make it an interesting point of of contact for players. Because having 73 moons is going to make people look at the article with anticipation.

Edit: Also when I say 'points of interest' I do not mean it has to be something for players to 'do' there. It could just be things they read about that are happening or already happened there.

Edit2: Realized I haven't clarified this. The reason I'm bringing this up, is because if some of the planets do not have their own points of interest planned for their future,, it might be best to leave those as 'stubs' within the star system article to explain it.

Last edited:
Is there anything else this submission requires?

And I would hope it would make people look at the article with anticipation to add to the world.

Also, these systems and planets are going to be the site of plot stuff very soon, so, there will certainly be more history. These were planets that were claimed by the UOC but development got cut short by the Second Mish War.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back