• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Get to Know My Boy~!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6060

Hello!

I'm not quite sure if I've tagged this right, but I wanted to put up a thread here for my character, Lane Ruskin. He was just approved today, and while I've already joined an Open RP I'd love to garner some interest for him!
09BC5CB9-0F21-4A74-B5C3-B99E6BE54436.jpeg
The basic premise is that he's a modified ID-SOL, and his creation created a lot of trouble for the scientists behind his existence. As a result he had to be smuggled off-world by the only two scientists who survived an attack from their own Nepleslian government. He grew up a fugitive in Kyoto, and it's highly likely he is still not a citizen of Yamatai.

He's a sheltered, eager young man who wants a chance to figure out who he is, or what he's supposed to be. I'd really love to find RPs for him that help explore possible avenues for development, as well as garner new friendships for him.

His character app is linked here if you'd like to read further!
If you have any questions, please ask! Also, if I'm totally doing this wrong please tell me. Still figuring stuff out lol.

Howdy Prisma. Nice character! I saw your post in the Candy Festival. Very well written. I've been thinking of responding but haven't had a chance to yet. Also, all my characters are in the military so I'm not sure how your boy will react to them. Oh well. I've got to put my daughter to bed and get something to eat then I'll look at replying in the Candy Festival thread.

Howdy Prisma. Nice character! I saw your post in the Candy Festival. Very well written. I've been thinking of responding but haven't had a chance to yet. Also, all my characters are in the military so I'm not sure how your boy will react to them. Oh well. I've got to put my daughter to bed and get something to eat then I'll look at replying in the Candy Festival thread.
Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm very flattered and I can't wait to read your response! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Also, yes please make my boy uncomfortable. He needs to grow, and no better way than to meet people he doesn't trust right?

There you go! Sorry it took so long. I'm a slow typer and the first few paragraphs is part of what I was planning on doing with my three characters anyway, I just needed an excuse to do it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back