• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Year-End Festival 🎁 Gift Fest of YE 44 🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motoyoshi Kaoru, Taisa - YSS Mazu

Your Highness, the happiest of holidays to you. I would like to ask you for a purple and pink electronic guitar, with the infinity symbol on it for Midnight Infinity.

I will make a song about you, you're such an amazing person.

Respectfully,
Motoyoshi Kaoru aka "Midnight of Midnight Infinity"

Joto hei Sanda Hoshi, Ranger/Giretsu, YSS Resurgence.

Your Highness, while I would love to be promoted to Heisho, I don't think that is what you had in mind when you said we could request a gift. Normally, being a Nep girl at heart, I'd ask for weapons or cybernetics, but I think for once I'd like something... Pretty. I'd like some jewelry, like a really fancy necklace and earrings. Something... Electrifying.

I will raise a cup of cheer to your good health.

----------------------------------

Estrella Yamamoto, owner of the Thundering Star restaurant on Jiyuu III

Your majesty, seasons greetings to you. While my only wish at this time of year is that my family would all be home to celebrate, such is not always the case when you're family serves. However, I could use a new kitchen range for my restaurant. Business is growing and what I've got now just can't keep up all the business.

Also, my daughter has been wanting one of those new rikgun Teddy bears but they are just so hard to find. And for my newborn son, a Star Army onesie would be adorable.

-------------------
Taii Trowa Yamamoto, XO, YSS Aeon II

My Empress, if you could but teleport me home to be with my family I couldn't ask for anything more than that. But someone must stand watch so that our citizens are able to enjoy the holidays without fear. Although, now that I think about it, a new violin would help pass the time until I am able to return to my family.

Love and joy unto you, your Majesty.
Hoshi got some really nice jewelry with the biggest sapphire she'd ever seen:
Empress Necklace for Hoshi Sanda.png

Estrella Yamamoto got a Rikugun Teddy Bear and a 3 Star Army onesies.

fetch.php

Trowa Yamamoto got a quite nice violin.

violin for Trowa.png

infinity guitar.png
On Yule morning, Motoyoshi Kaoru would discover his request had been answered with "The Infinity Guitar."

To Her Imperial Highness, Himiko the First, Empress of Yamatai,

Empress, I desire nothing more than peace, prosperity, and profit between the Yamatai Star Empire and Quallox Vaibal. And I think the best way for that to happen is with me serving You as Imperial Premier with duty and devotion.

Sincerely and Always,
Baroness Soon Bardoon, Governor of Sood Zadra

Soon Bardoon would get a hand-written letter from the Empress,

"We shall see what the people decide. --Himiko"

Shoi Anthiathia "Thia" Keslie

Empress,

How are you? It's wonderful to hear from you. Did you hear that I took a commission and I'm helping the lovely people of the Resurgence? Only the furniture in my office isn't very good, so I worry that my patients can't get comfortable. Could you send me something to help with that?

Yours whenever you want me,

Thia

Nitô Hei Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi

Your Majesty,

Thank you for your generosity. I hope you like the song I wrote at Glimmergold; you were in it!

Anyway, I have a very hard time seeing things that other people seem to see so easily. I think my eyes don't work very well. Could you send me glasses? Or something else that would help me see better?

Thank you,

Kwabba-an (Music Bug)

Nitô Hei Kari Sunde

Your Highness,

I'm not worthy of the grace that you bestow upon me. I've worked tirelessly to be worthy of the existence and purpose in this universe that you gave unto me 3 years ago next month. But I would never be so ungrateful as to turn down a request from you, so of course I will do as you ask.

Please do not think me defective, oh Empress, but each time I sleep I dream endlessly of great women wearing glimmering armour riding winged horses through the sky carrying golden spears and only descending to the planets below to lift the worthiest warriors from their resting places to dine with their fellow chosen in the halls of Valhalla while they await for the final battle that will end all of creation.

With this in mind, I ask you for a spear that I may make manifest this destiny that fills my every slumbering moment. It will be only then that I am truly complete.

Yours devoted forever and always,

Nitô Hei Kari Sunde

Greetings highness

me and frank sterling are going to go on leave and take a vacation. What I would want if able is a ship that is fast, can comfortably allow 4 or 5 people to live aboard for a extended period of time and cargo space.

Glory to Yamatai.

- Santo Hei Delmira Brunhilde Lulie.

PS can I be selfish and ask for another gift of rings in addition to the ship. I'm sure you might be able discern why.

My Glorious Empress,

Star Army active duty and reservists moving out in mass from Rikugun Base Fujiko and dozens of our military ships landing at the starport of Red Sands City caused quite a stir among the Reds. While most kept a close eye on their armories as they assessed the reasons for their presence, a small minority always exist to cause issues. High on whatever illegal drugs they have smuggled in, they loudly proclaimed the Star Army were taking over. Imagine their shock when they were presented with a letter from yourself. I dread what foul ideas of a gift their diseased minds might come up with.

As I am born of the Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan and adopted into the Reds, I feel that I can help bridge the two to further the Reds recent desire to grow to be better. Like children reborn, they need guidance to help them not stumble back into old detrimental ways that cause so much strife. This can only be good for the Empire, a voice I have been elected to present at the Imperial Senate.

There are other Reds in the sector that could benefit from having their eyes opened to the new order of the their faction's core. Some such as those on Halna are reachable, others such as those on New Bernese are not as easily reachable. Due to their past leadership and goals, there is a massive rift with the rulers of Nepleslia that needs to be allowed to start healing. I ask for your blessing to lead a diplomatic mission to Nepleslia to seek to repatriate the lost souls located there back to Fujiko and to start healing the massive rift between the Greens and Reds. If both can come to an agreement, it will show to all that anything is possible.

Yokota Tamafune, Senator of Fujiko

Itami Tariaki, Ranger/Vanguard, Awaiting transfer to the YSS Koun

My Empress, I am a soldier at heart it runs in the family, as I await the shuttle to transfer to my first official posting upon the YSS Koun. I can think of only one thing to better defend the Star Empire and my soon to be shipmates upon the YSS Youn. I humbly request a the Type 38, Special Duty Revolver, though my my Type 28 GSP is tried and true having a back-up will help me sleep easier.

May the light always shine upon you, your Majesty.

Last edited:
Shoi Anthiathia "Thia" Keslie received comfortable office furniture including a version of the famous "psychologist couch."

Thia's couch.png

Nitô Hei Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi got some glasses, an a referral to Star Army Ophthalmology for free eyecare.

Glasses for Kwabba.png

Nitô Hei Kari Sunde received the Spear of Valkyries

StarArmy_legendary_masterpiece_valkyrie_spear_fantasy_weapon_co_c3f5271e-cb22-4f24-abbb-204014...png

Santo Hei Delmira Brunhilde Lulie received a Hauler-class Logistics Ship:

fetch.php

Itami Tariaki got a Type 38, Special Duty Revolver.

fetch.php

Yokota Tamafune got a response letter from Himiko, that said their mission to Nepleslia would be fully funded.

Zeck would like to ask for a tool box full tools. Zeck is mechanic and has a lack of tools. Zeck has a EM-G17-1A tool kit that was salvaged but it is old and missing tools.

Empress,

I know we haven't always been the best kittens, but we've been trying to be good for the last 10 years or more. We've even been holding down legitimate jobs as real security forces. But, we really just want to get off this miserable snowball and back up to the stars. UX-3 III is really cold and the food isn't much better than an NMX field kitchen. We just need a way off the world and a way to get around, just the two of us.

Commander Rurunaru Kamatara and Superior Elite Narapara Apparatta
New Mishhuvurthyar Xhrafuklurp, formerly

Your Majesty,

When I was young, I felt very standard and not unique as a soldier of Yamatai. However, you gave me the opportunity to serve on the YSS Resurgence. This has given me wide experience across Yamatai that few have. I have endeavored in my previous letters to you, to have been your eyes and ears as you commanded us that first day. In that time I have developed my preferences in terms of combat style. I would like a large sword, suitable for use both with my powered armor and outside of it.

Your Obediant Servant,
Cheilith Unknifto

Black Sands Test Range, Yamatai
YE 44.9

//TO: Ketsturui Himiko 陛下
//CC:
//FROM: Kurusu Misaki Chusa

It was difficult to think of what I could ask for that the Imperial Clan and the Star Army hasn't already provided me with.

If it is still asked I request something, may be a touch selfish? I would like a combat functional 大太刀(odach)/野太刀(nodachi) made in a style that is visually appealing to Ketsurui Heika. I am able to wield it if it is a traditional sword, or power armor weapon of some kind.

If this is not feasible, an easy way to change and improve the color and style of someone's hair that I can deploy with would be very helpful. I always find other soldiers that want a little lift.
It is my sincere hope you enjoy the end of the year, and New Year's.
My life for the Empire,

Kurusu Misaki 来栖美崎​

Attached: A picture of the officer sitting presumably at a photo studio in her dress uniform, giving a slight but awkward smile. The image has her signature (in kanji) at the bottom.

--------------

Kyoto, Yamatai
YE 44.9

//CC:
//FROM: Shimizu-Motoyoshi Akina

I appreciate the time you take to go through these. I am fortunate to be able to celebrate on Homeworld before departing on the joint operation. In that thread, may I ask for a tree or plant to add to the arboretum aboard the YSS Mazu? I would like her to carry a special piece of home wherever she goes.

May your burdens be light and joys many.

Until next we meet,

清水本吉明菜

Last edited:
Empress,

I know we haven't always been the best kittens, but we've been trying to be good for the last 10 years or more. We've even been holding down legitimate jobs as real security forces. But, we really just want to get off this miserable snowball and back up to the stars. UX-3 III is really cold and the food isn't much better than an NMX field kitchen. We just need a way off the world and a way to get around, just the two of us.

Commander Rurunaru Kamatara and Superior Elite Narapara Apparatta
New Mishhuvurthyar Xhrafuklurp, formerly

Rurunaru Kamatara and Superior Elite Narapara Apparatta got a Mule Ultralight Freighter.

fetch.php

Your Majesty,

When I was young, I felt very standard and not unique as a soldier of Yamatai. However, you gave me the opportunity to serve on the YSS Resurgence. This has given me wide experience across Yamatai that few have. I have endeavored in my previous letters to you, to have been your eyes and ears as you commanded us that first day. In that time I have developed my preferences in terms of combat style. I would like a large sword, suitable for use both with my powered armor and outside of it.

Your Obediant Servant,
Cheilith Unknifto

Cheilith received the Empress-Gifted Greatsword of the Ice Queen Mountains:

Empress-Gifted Greatsword of the Ice Queen Mountains.png

Last edited:
Black Sands Test Range, Yamatai
YE 44.9

//CC:
//FROM: Kurusu Misaki Chusa

It was difficult to think of what I could ask for that the Imperial Clan and the Star Army hasn't already provided me with.

If it is still asked I request something, may be a touch selfish? I would like a combat functional 大太刀(odach)/野太刀(nodachi) made in a style that is visually appealing to Ketsurui Heika. I am able to wield it if it is a traditional sword, or power armor weapon of some kind.

If this is not feasible, an easy way to change and improve the color and style of someone's hair that I can deploy with would be very helpful. I always find other soldiers that want a little lift.
It is my sincere hope you enjoy the end of the year, and New Year's.
My life for the Empire,

Kurusu Misaki 来栖美崎​

Attached: A picture of the officer sitting presumably at a photo studio in her dress uniform, giving a slight but awkward smile. The image has her signature (in kanji) at the bottom.

--------------

Kyoto, Yamatai
YE 44.9

//CC:
//FROM: Shimizu-Motoyoshi Akina

I appreciate the time you take to go through these. I am fortunate to be able to celebrate on Homeworld before departing on the joint operation. In that thread, may I ask for a tree or plant to add to the arboretum aboard the YSS Mazu? I would like her to carry a special piece of home wherever she goes.

May your burdens be light and joys many.

Until next we meet,

清水本吉明菜

Misaki got a gorgeous Ketsurui Samurai Zesuaium nodachi.

(OOC: Having a hard time getting a pic so far)

Akina got a bag of perfect acorns of from an ancient and gigantic oak tree in the Trisylvanian forest of Yamatai.

Shosa Mikael Harris

My Empress,

Getting paperwork is a common occurrence as an officer of the Star Army of Yamatai. More so since I got the full Zhenen Upgrade package and I stopped fitting in most places. Imagine my shock when it was a request for a gift from you. After much consideration, I honestly do not desire anything. I have everything I am looking for at the moment. Long life and wise decision-making my empress.

Mikael Harris
Shosa, CPS Detechment 72 Overseer

Season's Greetings Empress Himiko,

I've hung your picture up in my office and thank you for the kind gift of that and for your more open-ended one.

I am asking for one that spreads positivity in the universe. Since the launch of the YSS Kaiyō and to this day on the YSS Kaiyō II, Ketsurui Aiko's personal bodyguard -a Ketsurui yojimbo by the name of Rei- has served aboard the ship. Though field combat, failures, and successes have all taught her much I don't think it can amount to the training she has always sought from Tsuya, head of the samurai. I request training for Rei from Tsuya.

What's more, Kitsurugi Uesu mentioned knowing Tsuya among Hanako. I offer the invitation to either of them to come along for a trip to the Southern Frontier to spend time with him as I have, albeit more intimately due to their shared past with him. I thought I should offer the trip in the same breath as my request to perhaps share some of Yamatai's beauty with him, too.

Thank you for this opportunity,
Yule Wishes to you and yours,

Hoshi

Reactions: Wes
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back