• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Implemented GM Interaction Sticky Thread

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm sorry but why does anyone NOT a game master need to be able to see and or be able to comment on something that is meant for communication on a game master level?? There are some things that a Game Master needs to talk about that will spoil their plotline that needs to be cleared up, or asked about if/when visiting another's plot.

I understand that you want to know about your character but I agree with this and also agree it needs to be for game masters. If it's public then it might bring out plot elements before they are ready and spoil the direction that he game master is going.

In short, Allow the Game Masters a spot where they can talk among themselves and it is private aka Game Master eyes only.

I understand that you want to know about your character but I agree with this and also agree it needs to be for game masters. If it's public then it might bring out plot elements before they are ready and spoil the direction that he game master is going.

In short, Allow the Game Masters a spot where they can talk among themselves and it is private aka Game Master eyes only.
There’s already a hidden FM/GM forum that, if memory serves, itself has a hidden GM-only subforum.

Well if it could serve beyond just GMs we could maybe just consider making a "Plot Crossover Interaction" thread, where people can get permission, and inform others of requests to make appearances in each other's plots. Maybe in the same place, we put Interest Checks?

I was basically asking for this/if this exists: "Is there a good place for GMs to speak to one another about encounters in these zones?" when Wes replied here:
But yeah I was hoping for a one stop shop in the GM/FM board where it's like a GM crossover interest check. I imagine myself asking there, "I'd like to crossover in the next few months, is anyone down?" Instead of getting into nitty gritty there. I'd want it more for making the initial extension of "who's on the same brainwave as me as far as this?"

Go ahead and implement this, as it looks very wanted.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back