• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved GMs: Which boards need subforum thread prefix buttons?

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
You know how YSS Kaiyō II has a thread prefix and it is "RP: YSS Kaiyō"?

I can now change that to "RP: YSS Kaiyō II" but should I? :0 While I think about it, I also want to add more from other plots. So GM's, does your plot have a thread prefix it could include?
For an example, @SirSPT could do "RP: Crimefest (18+)" one!

I would say the bar for prefixes is one thread higher than subforums. You should have three missions (preferably in a subforum!) in order to get a subforum prefix.

Raises paw

YSS Artemis, as we are now on Our third main thread (Interlude number 2, mission number 1 just finished, which followed Interlude 1) but I dunno if you are fine counting it like that, or if it need to be three actual missions.

I thought if you had a subforum you qualified for the prefix by default, since its already in a board

is it now changing to 3 threads

Raises paw

YSS Artemis, as we are now on Our third main thread (Interlude number 2, mission number 1 just finished, which followed Interlude 1) but I dunno if you are fine counting it like that, or if it need to be three actual missions.

Hey Glein in regards to the Artemis it requires 3 main mission threads to get the prefix. Once the Artemis get's three i'll be happy to make the prefix :)

If and when any plots are able to get a prefix, please let me know :] I am still waiting and ready to give any that have had three mission threads a prefix.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back