• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings ^_^

GhostSpaceGIrl

Inactive Member
Banned Member
Hello - looks around- well been here for a minute so I may as well introduce myself

I go by many names but for now I guess you can call me Ghost, I used to Roleplay quite a bit and a few other things before a lil thing called life took over. So I guess best to get on to this questionnaire - holds it for a moment -

What do you call yourself? I have many names but for my stay here You can call me Ghost.

How'd you find Star Army? Deviant Art.

What interested you in joining? Honestly, I love Sci-Fi and tho I do not write anymore I do enjoy reading good stories with everything from Robots to Alien creatures to space opera

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? I did on another site for 12 years, before that I wrote storylines D&D style with my bestie in highschool.

Any previous experiences you want to share? Nah not really

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I can play any Gender.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I like both when I did RP
  • Military or civilian characters? Both depending on the story
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Anthros and Aliens… Humans on occasion.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Don’t have an answer for that I’ve done some pretty cool things in the past

Well now that is done I hope the rest of you have a lovely new year ^_^

Hey there! I'm glad you decided to join us! I hope you like my site and make some great friendships with the folks here. We love it when new people join in and I hope to see your RP and ideas leaving their mark on our site soon! Star Army has been around for a long time but it's not about how long or short you've been a member, it's about the fun and RP you're having, so link up with people and write your adventures and stories together!

Welcome to this wonderful community! If you need some help with creating a character then ask away! We are an active bunch of lovely nerds that will help you gladly. As @Wes said, you will make some great friendships here and so many stories are going on. I lead (shameful recruitment lol) three stories myself, one of a local resistance at a paradise world, a team of folks doing some Tomb Raider style exploration and a ship of foxes going to explore space.

Again Welcome to SARP and enjoy your stay!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back