• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings All.

WildCard

You might say I'm an old soul when it comes to RP and gaming. Yuuki told me about this place and showed me one of her characters, so thought I might check it out myself.

Been gaming since the C-64 days, been RPing while BBS's were still common. Lots of MU playing, and tabletop D&D, among MANY others, OG RPer for life! :cool:

Pretty much an open book here, most any gender or type is a possibility. I've played all kinds over the years. Done my share of Sci-Fi too, sometimes it's fun to get out there and explore the unknown, as well as what's hiding right under your nose, sensor, or muzzle as it were. As for levels of Language, Violence, and Sexuality, all are good in Adult level stories so can do!

That's me in a nutshell, happy to meet you all. Oh, and don't be afraid that my Discord number is 0666! Promise Yuuki didn't summon me in an Occult ritual! Nope! 😈🤣

Very cool! I'm happy to have you where. I think you'll fit in fine! I think Star Army has a higher average age than a lot of forum RP sites including a lot of members in their 30s like myself and even a few in their 50s and 60s that I know of.

My first computer was a Commodore 128C - I miss it and its noisy dot-matrics printer sometimes. Do you remember Boulder Dash and Zork?

Very cool! I'm happy to have you where. I think you'll fit in fine! I think Star Army has a higher average age than a lot of forum RP sites including a lot of members in their 30s like myself and even a few in their 50s and 60s that I know of.

My first computer was a Commodore 128C - I miss it and its noisy dot-matrics printer sometimes. Do you remember Boulder Dash and Zork?

I sure do, noisy old printers that got your black and white jobs done. Probably my favorite old Commodore game M.U.L.E. :)
Played all the Zorks too. Always something unexpected.

Welcome, feel free to poke one of the staff team like myself, if you have questions, or need any help. But I trust that Yuuki will have you sorted out for the most part just fine, but we're still here just in case. I'm Jack, been at this only three years myself, but I run the newest faction here. So please let me know if you have any questions about the New Dusk Conclave.

Welcome Wildcard!

I do some loose and relax (kinda) D&D myself! Much fun I got to say, bit puzzling these days as its online, but fun all around :D Below is some info you might find useful, most likely Yuuki showed much of this already, but hey maybe not!

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back