• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to SARP Odien,

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins, Game Master and Faction Manager. We love to see new people and are always willing to help get you started. Star Army Role Play (SARP) has a lot to offer. There are opportunities to roleplay naturally, but we have different formats and many races and factions. Most of which has unique aspects that make then valuable to the site. Once you have been here for a bit, you can contribute to the site, by writing articles for new places, equipment etc.

Starting out can be a bit daunting, if you haven't done so, Check out the New Player's Guide. When you are ready to make a character, or you have questions you can post them here and I or others will be more than ready to help you. You can also go to our IRC and find folks who can answer most questions.

Welcome Odien, I am Semjax, Known by Semjax, Kia, and Sorin on the chat. Should you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask and I shall do my best to provide. I look forward to Roleplaying with you!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back