• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings Everyone!

Artemis

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hello guys! I was invited to this site by Kirkatan a bit ago and have just been lurking, reading a lot (and I mean a lot), and working on my first character. You guys have created quite the setting here and I'm excited to be a part of it!

I work as a teacher on weekdays but I hope to still be active on my down time, especially on weekends, nights, vacations.

Greetings, @Artemis. Welcome to SARP, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us

There's a push for more newbie-friendly RPs in the Open RP section, more new plots will be popping up pretty soon so don't worry about having nothing to do. All in all, have fun.

A teacher eh? I know a little about that! My wife is a teacher and I work as a school IT guy and have done long-term subbing before. Most Star Army RPs are paced so that you can post every other evening (or sometimes even less frequently) so you should be fine. Most of the other players have their own job or school schedules to deal with too and we're alright. Although you're probably getting a rush right now of students turning in late stuff trying to slide in a passing grade before the first semester ends for holiday break!

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to see how things are going for you. Let me know if you need any info or help. I know this is a busy time of year.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back