• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings from the Phasic Anomaly!

HelaxusPhase

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

I usually call myself Jason. Though here, as long as I know you are talking about me, I'll respond to Phase, Nick, or by the name of any future characters.

How'd you find Star Army?

HarperMadi lassoed a rope around my neck and dragged me here...

What interested you in joining?

Been a hot minute since I've been a part of an active RP forum, so I figured why not?

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Yes, for years. Whether on forums (XMPP was the most common for me then.), Skype, Jabber chats, Jabbix, or Discord, I've a fair number of years of experience.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Hmm... None particularly come to mind.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I.... Struggle with playing female characters. It's an oddity I have. I do pretty well with males and asexual beings.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I'm a reactive poster. Planned is sometimes a tad restrictive, however I can work with it. But rest assured, my characters WILL react as they should.
  • Military or civilian characters? Either or, as long as they are doing something.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Hmm... Hominids I can definitely do. Anthros, sure, why not? Aliens? As long as I like the concept of the species (I'm a little picky.)
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Doesn't matter to me. XD
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Real-time is amazing to me, but for plot fleshing and world building, I feel that nothing beats a Forum.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: (I assume vulgarity, I don't mind it.) 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I love letting the creative juices flow. In the past, I've created things that have astounded some just with the sheer amount of legitimate research I've put into creating things out of the blue, to make the creation as physically real as possible. I'd like to try my hand at being involved in some high-speed project. I don't do well with political based stuff.

Late greetings, but welcome aboard, and always nice to meet a friend of Madi's. Hopefully we'll get a chance to write together sometime.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back