• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziarra

Inactive Member
My handle is Deziarra and I have just joined. I am still working on my character and she will probably not be ready today.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the guy that started the RP and runs the site. I'm always looking for feedback and to help people, especially new ones, so don't hold back any questions or comments! It's an old community with a lot of lore but there is lots of room for your ideas and stories.

This is a possible photo for my character. It is a picture of tsubeikyoka with red hair and blue eyes. Are colorizations of other people's photos allowed here? Is this the right type of photo for a NH-33 Series Nekovalkyrja?

Attachments

• Deziarra Lansky.png
    Deziarra Lansky.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 120
Yes and yes, although we usually stick to not-in-use artwork (such as if the player went inactive). The recolored hair and eyes came out looking kind of neon/super-bright, maybe you can tone down the brightness and saturation a little to make it look more natural? Also, the character still still warrant officer rank on. To fix this, remove the midnight blue bands near the wrists and the pink fleet patch on her arm (only officers wear the fleet patch).

I have made some changes to make it look more natural.

Attachments

• Deziarra Lansky.png
    Deziarra Lansky.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 108
That looks great!! I'm impressed.

Have you got a character page made?

Well, darn. Here I thought it was a Nepleslian character with such a cool non-Japanese name. Ah well, always hope for the future that you'll make one. Join the NSMC, travel the galaxy, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Welcome to Star Army and if you have questions about Nepleslia or its plots, let me know.

It took several attempts (I had to restore an older version because I accidently erased the file) but I got the picture in its proper place. I will submit it soon.

I see you're interested in putting her on the Eucharis. As the GM of the Eucharis, I want you to know I'm currently kind of overwhelmed with the amount of players I already have but I think I can fit you in.

I'm not sure whether to be mad or honored that you're using Kyoka's picture :p

I'm Moogle, colloquially referred to as Mog, and I play Kyoka in the Byakuren plot. Enjoy your time here. Hop onto the IRC (See the "Useful Links" box below the banner) to get a more hands-on introduction to various members around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back