• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings

Alexander Frost

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? Alex

How'd you find Star Army? Google's vast network of stored information, hidden deep withi- First page after typing "Sci-fi rp forum"

What interested you in joining? The potential to do something with a friend I've always wanted to do.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? For about ten years or so now.

Any previous experiences you want to share? None come to mind at the moment that would house relevance.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?

Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?

Both.
  • Military or civilian characters?

I can enjoyably roleplay both.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?

I have roleplayed all of the above, and can genuinely say I enjoyed them all as character concepts.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?

Either can be exceptionally fun.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?

I heavily prefer forum posts.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 1
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Well. The reason I looked to this site specifically, is because there's a great friend of mine who I've roleplayed with for a few years now, and there's one thing I've always wanted to do with them. Create a setting or location together. We both write on another forum but the setting is fairly locked in and everything's already created. A place where new empires, factions, and potentially even ships or planets or systems or races though? That is the primary aspect that drew my eye to this forum. Most are fairly close minded about the ability to freely create. So to see that, combined with reading through the pre-existing setting and factions and races for a few days now here and there I do think this site would be worth a solid attempt.

Hey, Alex. Glad to have you on board. I'm Doshii Jun, a veteran on the site.

We're happy to be a place where your creations can come to life. Please note our submissions policy so that you get an idea of how to do that thing you want to do so much.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM staff or check out our onsite chatbox.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

I can't wait to get to see what it is you have to create!!!

You already sound like someone who will be great to have around. I'm looking forward to working with you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back