• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Greetings

And I'm the local tol! I was once even taller than I am, now- by two inches!!

I spy a fellow number oho

Good to have you dude, what sorta rp you interested in? I my be able to provide or may not ;3

@Charmaylarg Dufrain can you show them your discord schpeal? Ty duder.

And I'm also a big stinker. Learn more about that here!!

Im not just someone you can summon around and order willy nill-

Hey welcome to SARP! Come check us out on the discord sometime! There's a lot of people there to help with navigating our massive wiki, Help with history and lore and making characters as well as helping you find any plots you might enjoy. Or just to hang out and chat with the community!

I run a couple plots in the Nepleslian faction. One plot thats joined at the hip with an infantry based plot thats fighter-centric and another that just started thats new player friendly about a police plot about Nepleslias equivilent to SWAT. Feel free to DM me here or on the discord Sister Disco (Char)#0655 about either of these. And few Gms will ever mind if you inquire about their plot the same way so dont feel nervous about reaching out to one who runs a plot that piques your interest!

If your into transformers and mecha in general i know @Alex Hart is real big on mecha and transforming mecha and the like. Though im not sure what hes got going at the moment its never a bad thing to know who shares the same interests right off the bat, ye?

discord.png

Hello, hello! Welcome to your first night at Freddy Fazbear's- Wait, wrong greeting.

Hey there, welcome to the site! I'm the local Brit, if you need any help shoot us a message on Discord as mentioned here ^

:)

Heya, hello. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to see you in action :)

And don't be afraid to ask questions around here ^^

Hello, I am the Nepleslian FM. I throw out snake memes and make dad jokes.

Welcome to SARP and plz look at all of the great Nepleslia plots starting/running; we like sharing good-quality memes and totally not bad ones with our new blood.

I am sorry, I do not see you under Prima anything and I have looked in the server settings/members. Do you mind DMing me?

Ametheliana#8571

RPG-D RPGfix
Back