• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Greetings

What do you call yourself?
Classy For short... Kinda how I've been dubbed by others in the past, thankfully they didn't call me Toots.

How'd you find Star Army?
Saw it as an affiliation on The Expanse RP site.

What interested you in joining?
The genre, a sci-fi place where I can explore new stories.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Lots, started with small chat based stuff on Discord, then discovered RP forums online.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? - I like playing both equally.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? - Planned has turned out better results in my experience, but I've had good experiences in spontaneous RP's as well.
  • Military or civilian characters? - Both. Depends on how I'm feeling in the moment.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? - Yes.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? - Both, but I prefer Starship. I've been earthbound in past RP's for far too long!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? - Forum posts
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:1
  • Violence:3
  • Sexuality:2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Space cadet training and rising through the ranks.
Special ops missions.
Alien race social integration.
Alien invasion.
Formative RP's for special OC's from my personal lore.

Happy to see you here vs discord!

*sees where you saw us* so you're telling me I could have been RPing a protomolecule hybrid or Drummer's best friend and confidante this whole time?! I don't really have time for any other RP but that would be so cool to do! I hope you had fun there!

If you still haven't settled on a plot by the end of the week or even now, hit me up and I can steer you towards what might work best! :]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back