• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Melon Head

Inactive Member
Alright, so what to say first? Greetings I guess.

Needless to say that, once again, your well-developed setting and community has attracted a passerby's attention to an extent sufficient to compell him to get involved.

I have a minor experience in play-by-post role playing, all of it derived from the role playing section of the tvtropes forums. Truthfully, I had already discovered this site many months before, though I was already involved with another rp, and wasn't in the mood for a wiki walk through any particularly large setting.

I was still in one before coming here, though it seems to have halted for the moment due to, from what I can tell, a plan by the gm to bomb English vacation homes going horribly awry. And with no other rp on the site being of interest to me, I was lacking things to do. I remembered your site and decided to give it a closer look in search of something to tide me over while the other game's gm lays low.

I liked what I saw, and after a while skulking about the edges of this forum like some Wendigo eying a frontier town, I signed up and came to where we are now.

I am pleased to join you all.

Welcome to Star Army! It's funny you mention our wiki being large...the irony is that I have spent a lot of time wandering through the giant tvtropes collection as well. I hope you'll find the New Players Guide straightforward and useful. Let us know if you have any questions.

See you in the RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back