• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Haankava Kukkanen - NPC Captain

sourdoughy

Inactive Member
Haankava Kukkanen

Click on the link above for the Captain of my first ever plot, the YSS Kenage! Just wanna’ check to make sure she’s good before I post an interest check/sign up so that I’ll be good to go on that front. If there’s anything I need to change, let me know and I’ll get it done quickly. Thank you! 😊

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's not how leave works, according to the page. Leave is not mandatory, maybe she was positioned to be a teacher at a fort or something else boring?

And in the YE 39 Kuvexian trap, if she had a commanding officer, that implies there was a larger group of ships besides her own. Perhaps she was a part of a squadron, very likely for a plumeria. A squadron commander could have given the orders to withdraw.

Commanders usually have leadership and knowledge skills, but you are at your limit of 7 skills. Your choice what you want to do there.

Over all, great new NPC! Good luck and good winds to you on your journeys to come! :]

Indeed! I'm excited to see you get her into the action.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back