• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hail and good morrow!

Vi

Inactive Member
Hello everyone! Long time roleplayer, short time space opera lover reporting for duty.

Join the Nepleslian Space Marine Corps! Travel the galaxy, see new and interesting places, meet new and interesting people, kill them with new and interesting weapons! Take a bullet for the team to earn enough wound medals to build a fort out of them! Shoot a teammate every time by accident and get fanmail from Nekos fangirls!

Hey there Vi, Welcome to SARP :)

The names Kyle, I am one of the sites staff and also a faction manager. @Wes is the sites owner :)

If you have any questions about the site, or are unsure what plots are open or need help with a character please do not hesitate to ask any of us on here and we will be more than happy to assist.

Long time roleplayer and part-time space opera lover here, too. Take your time to look around and read up on what the site has to offer. We are always willing to help. :)

Thank you all for the welcome! And the recruitment poster, I've had my eye on Nepleslia for some time now, I think I may just join up.

Well, if you're interested in Nepleslia than might I interest you in Field Team Six? A team of internal-affairs wet-works agents who will perform all sorts of high-risk and dangerous missions for the sake of Nepleslia and its citizens? I'm always looking for new people, especially with how recently posted the recruitment thread is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back