• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hail, and well met.

Fernorious

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Hi! I‘m Fernorious (Fer-nor-E-oos), but i go by Ferno for speed and ease

How'd you find Star Army?
A friend of mine just started playing a few weeks ago, and he’s been gushing about it since, so I thought I’d try it out

What interested you in joining?
Honestly the huge wiki and established lore is the big draw for me. I love game settings that are super detailed

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Not really! I’ve done stuff over phone texts but I’ve never done the online forum style before

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Not particularly, sorry!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I prefer Male, but I play Females almost as often.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    While they both have their merits, I prefer the spontaneous style.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    I most often play military characters.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    I prefer humans and aliens.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    I don’t really have a preference here.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    I haven’t tried forum posts yet, but I think I might prefer real-time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3, language doesn’t bother me any.
  • Violence: 3, I like action oriented RP, and violence is a big part of that.
  • Sexuality: 2, sexuality doesn’t bother me, but I prefer to have other things be the focus most of the time.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Im not sure yet, there’s so many cool things I’ve seen already!

Hey there! Welcome to Star Army! I'm glad you're giving this place a try and I hope you love it here. Let me know if there's anything and go to help and consider joining our chat on Discord (linked at the top of the forum).

Welcome to Star army, I'm one of the staff team members here. Please feel free to reach out to any of us with questions, or if you need any help. We have numerous plots and factions their hosted in to choose from. The biggest question to answer, is what kind of character you want to play, or what kind of story you want to write.

If you have any questions about the New Dusk Conclave, please give me a poke.

Hey Fernorious!

Welcome to Star Army, nothing to say sorry about as everyone starts their writing journey at some point :D Great to have you here, as both Wes and Jack said, feel free to ask if you got questions! Here some basics you might find useful.

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

Hello! Welcome!

Welcome Fernorious,

As you have seen, there is lots of options on the Site. You can participate in more than one plot, and more than one of our Factions. Which gives you lots of options and there are plenty of folks to help get you started.

Nashoba.

Welcome to SARP! Hope you enjoy hanging out with all of us here, and if you've got any questions feel free to ask just about anyone. A lot of us spend plenty of time on our Discord server, which you can access via the banner at the top of the forums. Most of us don't bite, I swear!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back