• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Halloween Costume Art Contest

Let's have a contest for drawing your characters in costume! Post here to enter, and then on October 28th, I'll create a poll and the site members will get to vote on the winner, which will be announced on October 31st (Halloween). I'll give the winner a special forum banner and choice of:
  • 3-month CORE membership on DeviantArt or
  • the equivalent in cash ($15) on PayPal, or
  • Paid slot in Zairyo's commission list
Edit: For contest purposes, the artwork submitted has to be your own work.

Last edited:
I already had Uso's costume in mind. There are a bunch of spacers around and Uso would prefer to do something fairly low effort here.

This is really just an excuse for me to draw it.

View attachment 6553

Some contacts, a little bit of paint, and BAM: She's going as Yui for Halloween.

For contest purposes, the artwork submitted has to be your own work.

Does it count if I just draw the cast of the Skeleton Ensemble how they usually dress? I mean, the syntelligence is a pumpkin. :D
ai.imgur.com_dVDJiez.gif
That sounds more (long-term) useful to the site anyway while still having a halloween-related theme, so go for it.

ai.imgur.com_p34jfBO.png

Masumi is a bat because she sucked up the hemosynth when she got shot, Aratani is a skeleton because she's all skin and bones, Aashi is a pumpkin because she pilots the Pumpkin Eater, and Naak is a mummy because she's the mommy of Setareh Wing!

Well, I forgot to start the voting so I'll take submissions until the end of the day and then we'll vote.

Submissions for the contest are now closed. I'll start a topic for voting soon!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back