• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Hanako Shall Resist

Thread type changed from "Interest Check" to "OOC" now that the RP is open!

I'm very excited to see this kind of plot start up, and might be willing to put a character here in the near future to help shape events depending how it goes. :)
Like I said in the discord, you are very welcome to join in :D The Hanako plot is an open plot and anyone can join in any given moment, just DM me on how you wish to hop in ;)

With the prelude and introduction of the setting we are introduced, we continue towards our first mission. It is a rather short post, but I find that the input of my players in this first post is important to get a bearing on where we are. Feel free to make trouble or use of any natural issues :)

CH.1: Cut off from supplies

I just wanted to say, it was a pleasant read. Good going. I like the plot concept.

With RaWolfe departed from the site, this plot is officially closed unless one of the players wishes to take the reins.

Okay, I noticed a bit of interest. I talked to RaWolfe and he prefers I don't directly reboot this plot. So I will develop something that occurs after the fact, characters in Hanako Shall Resist are welcome to participate in that.

I am the theme will be a specially trained SOFT training and leading the insurgency. I will have an interest thread once it is more fully developed.

The YSS Resurgence is currently rescuing survivors from Hanako's World. If anyone in this RP is around and needs their character recovered, please let me know as soon as possible. I'd love to RP with you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back