• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Hans Müller

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
10 years before S6's creation, 188604 didn't have computers, test tubes, test tube soldiers, or labs. In addition to that, I see you trying to shoehorn in your not-zombie technology.

Didn't I ask you not to respond to my stuff, I'm pretty sure I did and yet here we are next time listen.

You know neither of us get along with each other yet you try to push it so stop just stop

Secondly I'm not shoehorning any zombie crap so I don't know we're your getting that idea

"Hans was cloned in a lab in 188604, from the remains of a decest test tube soldier." So first, 188604 didn't have labs at that time, or test tube soldiers. They were in the steam age. Second, stop being so dang toxic towards me.

Doesn't mean zombie means he was cloned from what was left of a dead person making a entirely living being

Now I suggest you leave it alone because your not qualified to review character submissions for one and I've asked you twice now and you are still here now either leave me alone or I'm reporting you for harrasment your choice

According to the Wiki page for 188604 (reminder that things default to existing wiki articles as canon whenever possible), the planet was settled/conquered/whatever term is applicable by Uso Tasuki in YE 38 - two years ago in canon. Before then, the society was "barely industrial" - not the sort of society capable of proper human/humanoid cloning. They would not have had this technology 10 years before then (YE 28), nor 10 years before Section 6 was founded (YE 29/30).

Then I'll change it arb but falsly accusing me of shoehorning whatever that means isn't called for and you could have stepped in at any point when I asked Mecha to leave me alone

You know me and him don't get along yet you let him continue on.

@Wes - would you mind merging this thread with this one, please? @Esscast - no offense meant, dude, as we make mistakes all the time; earlier today, for instance, I mistakenly posted a submission review in the wrong thread >.< - accidentally created it in the Setting Submissions sub-forum.

Surprisingly, I can't control other people. Though being able to do so would be impressive, it's something I can't do.

Thank you for attempting to change his history. I personally sugest expanding his personality section a bit more; some suggestions would be adding likes and dislikes, but you could also add in how he tends to act on a daily basis - does he spend a lot of time working out, does he prefer doing things on his own, et cetera.

I'll have to also refrain from GM approval here. As Uso himself stated on Discord, "Uso threw it all together about 2 years ago". And before that, there wasn't much in the field of cloning / medical stuff, as Arbles so kindly clarified before me. That'll need editing at least. So, just bump the thread again when the changes are made. Let's not devolve this into an argument.

Also. I don't think this is really something she should get involved with, your argument and friction with Mecha. So, don't try to shift the blame on her.

PS: What the hell's up with people typing faster than me.
PPS: Edits are made, missed that, gdi you fast typing people.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back