• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Happy GM's Day!

Today, March 4th ("March forth!"), is International Game Master's Day!

As Star Army's admin I want to thank all the GMs who are leading roleplaying plots, campaigns, RP threads, and other entertaining scenarios for their fellow roleplayers. I really appreciate that you guys and I'm honored you chose the Star Army universe to run your game and that you're stepping up to take a leadership role to help players experience Star Army through their characters. Characters we make are cool, but in order to really develop, they need a story to be part of, and you're the masterminds behind so many of Star Army's stories. So you all of Star Army's GM's: You're a vital part of this community and we love you.

If you've been enjoying an RP with a GM, today's a great time to thank them for it! (Or any time!)

If you'd like to be a GM, message me and/or post your idea for a plot as an interest check in the OOC Plot Planning forum!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back