• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

He- hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fay

Hey, everyone... :oops: I just registered today, so I'm rather green on the workings of this place. I've read as much as I can while I waited for my account to become active. I hope to have my first character submitted by tommorow, but I want to go over both the approved and unapproved bios before I even begin. I'd rather not have your first impression of me to be a bad one... :oops: If you can't tell, I'm a rather shy person... ^^;; sorry...

ZOMFNEG!!! NEW MEMBER!!!
Ahem. Excuse me. Sorry about that.
I am SUBLIMEinal, also known as Omega20. I play Adrian Decane on the NSS Alliance, the most awesome plotship on the boards.
And don't worry about the bio thing.
Your grammar and stuff look good enough, just follow the CCG, and you'll do fine.

Oh, and join Neplesia. We own. Hardcore.

Hello and thanks, lol. ^^ I'm glad to be here, but confused at a few things about the CCG. Specifically on Measurements... o.o Is that sort of like bra size and thus only for women? >.>;;

Hi, Fay!

Welcome to the Star Army of Yamatai. We're glad to have you, and I'm certain I can speak for all of us when I say these things.

I'd like to advocate for any of the following plots:

SRSS Yggdrasill: Salvage! Free stuff! Naive captain!

Elysia: The underdog, but an extremely interesting bunch of folks. Check it out!

Sakura: The flagship plot of SARP, this is a high-activity plot that's kind of in need of new recruits right now.

There are many more, but these are the ones that stand out in my mind right now.

Enjoy, and be sure to YIM me if you need anything.

^_^ Well, this is going to be harder than I thought! Sounds like the competition in this place is friendly but ruthless, lol. I hope to be able to make a decision soon. Btw, I don't have YIM... but I do have AIM. ^^ Sacaed is my AIM name.

Oh yes. We're friendly. Jovial, in fact. We're all just best friends.

*Looks at tech forum and sweatdrops*

Just. Best. Friends.

Hey there chief. Welcome to Star Army!

Take your time in absorbing everything you'll need. If you need help trying to decide a plotship to play on, I suggest you check our SIMPLY MARVELOUSwiki. Don't rush it, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions, I'm sure any of us would be willing to help...although I do suggest you download Yahoo Instant Messenger, since that's pretty much the established method here in Star Army.

x) No worries, I am sort of leaning towards a Nepleslian, but I'd rather be a good one (not a crime lord, hitman, etc.) I like the cybernetics idea, but I was wondering if I could be some sort of fighter pilot for some sort of mercenary group.

I'll think about getting YIM, but I don't want to slow my computer down too much, lol... >.>

Hmmm. I don't know if any mercs use fighters. The SAoN's only plotship has only AI fighters. You might wanna check out power armor, though. They're the more common means of massive destruction.

I guess so. How maneuverable are the power armors? I know mech-like devices can be slow and sluggish (I've played Armored Core, lol.), but are these things different?

Yes, in the Star Army, power armors are extremely fast and manueverable. They're also close to human sized, for the most part.

Ok, that makes sense. Slowly, yet surely, I am getting there with my character design. I just need to make sure my history is up-to-date. Did anyone survive the destruction of Damasica?

I imagine there were a few. Not common, but possible.

Alright... I hope it is not too rare because I am hoping that I could use that for part of my character's history. I g2g for tonight, so I'll be on tommorow. Bye, everyone! ^^

See you! Please return!

Oh, I see, lol. That's not good! xD Well, I hope you feel a little better soon. ^^

In the meantime, hi! I wasnt around when you first showed up, I'm very excited that you came back! I am also one of the people who run Nepleslia, you could contact me via PM or YIM if you need assistance.

I have a feeling that both our characters can get along just fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back