• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Helllloooo

Jiori

Inactive Member
Hello all! Thanks for having me!

What do you call yourself?
For now my name is Jiori and it probably won't change.

How'd you find Star Army?
I found it through wiki while searching for a roleplaying site I used to frequent.

What interested you in joining?
I found the depth both fascinating and exciting; I spent a good few hours just reading all the content.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
A few times but never on this scale and in this type of setting with a deep background to role-play with.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

I roleplayed on this Middle Earth based site once and found it immensely satisfying and epic. Although, it was very low scale and low detailed, so I can only imagine how much fun this will be!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Mostly male,probably only male.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Usually planned, spontaneous is fun too.
  • Military or civilian characters? Military preferred, but I like to play civilians who are scientifically adept.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Any and all! I'm thinking of becoming a My'leke!
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either or!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forum.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 1 to 3
  • Violence: 1 to 3
  • Sexuality: 1 to 3
I'm not really particular, as long as the setting isn't to heavy into the 3s.

What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I really want to roleplay as a My'leke scientist/engineer/biologist, so I was thinking of applying to the SNV Cercatore Di Stella roleplay.

Hey there! I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you truly enjoy Star Army and get to join or run some cool RP threads and make some friends along the way. I'm Wes and you already got a PM from me but welcome again!

I'm sure the Stella dudes would love to have you aboard.

Hey there! I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you truly enjoy Star Army and get to join or run some cool RP threads and make some friends along the way. I'm Wes and you already got a PM from me but welcome again!

I'm sure the Stella dudes would love to have you aboard.
Thank you!

Welcome to Sarp!

Sarp has worked years on all the lovely content and it can be a bit overwhelming, but we gladly help you with it in any form possible! So if you have any questions do ask us, we don’t bite (often).

As GM of the Stella I gladly have you on board ^^ but are already in conversation about that!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back