• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello all!

Beeley

Inactive Member
Hi everyone. I'm Beeley! I just signed up and I have to say, I'm really excited to get started! I'm loving the stories in the forum so far and I'd love to get my character up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks for joining the Star Army forum! I'm Wes, the site's creator/webmaster guy and head honcho for the anime-esque Yamatai faction. I'm glad you're here and I'm here to offer my assistance with answering your questions and helping you get involved and becoming a long-term member. You've probably found our wiki is huge and possibly intimidating but hopefully you've got your foundations from the New Players Guide linked on the wiki's index. The next things to do are to start meeting more of your fellow players and either join an existing plot if you see one you like or propose an RP thread for others to join.

It is a robust board from what I've seen, Beeley, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far.

Welcome to SARP! :D

Hi Beeley! Semjax here,

Welcome to SARP! This is a generally overall fun forum to be part of, and a personal enjoyment of mine. If you require any help at all, and any of the GM's or Staff seem intimidating, believe me I know how that is ;P. Then don't hesitate to come find me by sending me a PM here or on the chat under either: Semjax, Sorin, or Kia. Lets do well and enjoy RPing together here, and be good friends!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back