• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello All!

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
What do you call yourself?
Danielle
How'd you find Star Army?
RPG-D and and a reddit RP
What interested you in joining?
I read a lot of sci-fi and fantasy novels and I like the idea of inserting a character into an expansive, living world.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I did it for a little bit when I was ~12, however at that age I didn't have the patience or the writing skill to do it effectively.
Any previous experiences you want to share?
Nope!
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Women and occasional Non-binary characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Umm, I don't know enough about these to really make a clear distinction. But given my preference for military campaigns, I think planned might work best.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Hmm...I don't know yet, I need more experience to figure that out.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Planet, but starships sound cool I guess
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Forum Posts
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: ~2
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Large scale military campaigns. More specifically, I wanna RP an infantry grunt who's life is kinda at the mercy of the battlefield. If anyone is familiar with Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard, then that's basically the gist of it. Another reference that sums it up are the Clone and Storm Troopers from Star Wars.

Last edited:
I would say that NSS Inquiry fits the bill for you. We're currently doing an on-the-ground operation in a foreign planet against foreign aliens where we're outnumbered and overwhelmed. It should be good!

Also, feel free to ask any questions! I am pretty good about helping people through making characters no matter what plot they're for and am always here to answer questions!!

Thanks for joining in! I hope we can make your RP wish come true very soon. Sounds awesome to me.

I'd recommend the 309th. It focuses entirely on ground operations, from skirmishes to larger battles. I would link it, but until you request access your best bet is to look around here.

And welcome =3=/

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your RP experience as much as I have! Let me know if you need anything and I will do my best to help you, or refer you to someone who can :D.

Are there any Yamatai campaigns that fit the bill (or are close to it)? It doesn't necessarily have to be a large scale military campaign (though that would be desired). It just needs to have open slots for infantry. I'm willing to make compromises as long as I can RP as a badass infantry catwoman.

Are there any Yamatai campaigns that fit the bill (or are close to it)? It doesn't necessarily have to be a large scale military campaign (though that would be desired). It just needs to have open slots for infantry. I'm willing to make compromises as long as I can RP as a badass infantry catwoman.
The Eucharis needs some replacement infantry catgirls, I think. @Wes runs it and would know better, though.

@Ametheliana's Kaiyo always takes more infantry and moves really fast, too!

Wow! Thanks for the welcomes and the suggestions everyone! Everyone is very nice here!. I think I'm interested in the YSS Kaiyo plotline if @Ametheliana is up for that. I can have a character mostly finished by Saturday night as I already have a concept and a physical description written up. I just need to do some reading in the IC so I figure out where the plot is atm.

Heya, I'll have you on! Most definitely! Sending you a PM right now with some details that can't be made public!

Oh! While we're talking about the YSS Kaiyō, you should be aware @Ametheliana is an eeeeevil shipper. Avoid her spooky influence of romance!

Jokes aside she's one of my favorite people on this site, almost always really nice and willing to answer any questions you have.

e.e

*doesn't know how to handle compliments*

F'real Wes, the admin and founder, is super open to questions and knows more than anyone else ever about SARP. Ask him anything and if you see him in chat, throw some questions his way that the wiki can't answer. He loves developing his concepts more and sometimes players think of questions that haven't been answered yet and I love seeing that happen as it develops the lore and community even further!

=u=b Ame will make you love yourself so much you'll bleed ships for days.

Edit : Forgot to say a proper hi the first time around. Went on a 40k rant instead so - Welcome to SARP, I'm so happy you're here and am looking forward to busting dialogue bubbles with you. =u=b

Edit 2: And also because I like teasing Ame. =u=b

Edit 3: @Sparkee Baaaah. >0> I am nice too damn you.

Last edited:
=u=b Ame will make you love yourself so much you'll bleed ships for days.

Edit : Forgot to say a proper hi the first time around. Went on a 40k rant instead so - Welcome to SARP, I'm so happy you're here and am looking forward to busting dialogue bubbles with you. =u=b

Edit 2: And also because I like teasing Ame. =u=b

Edit 3: @Sparkee Baaaah. >0> I am nice too damn you.

@Talarn I know! But Ame was the second person I talked to, and then I met you, @Legix, Charm (forgot his tag), Arieg, and others in chat.

That's another thing! Chat is a GREAT place to meet people and find plots. Again, have an awesome time on the server!

Ryujo is currently in combat, as the ship was ambushed and boarded. Since after the ambush, it's on campaign to retrieve a lost shuttle that could be best described as 'mid-scale', as it involves multiple star systems and whole squadrons of ships, but isn't part of a major war effort. There's more of a mystery element to it. You'd fit in just fine, though on the surface it might not be quite what you're looking for. The plot revolves mainly infantry and combat pilots.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back