• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello...anyone there?

Darkness

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hey there! My name is Darkness, nice to meet you all!
I am new on this site and still don't know how things work here, but far from new when it comes to role-playing! I have quite a bit of writing experience under my belt, and I hope I'll see you all around soon! :D P.S - detailed writer has arrived!

giphy.gif

Welcome, now watch me predict the future as each of the Americans start waking up and you get plot adverts from Ame, Mecha, Jack and maybe legix if he has time

Jokes aside what are you interested in?

Welcome, now watch me predict the future as each of the Americans start waking up and you get plot adverts from Ame, Mecha, Jack and maybe legix if he has time

Hey there!

I am open to pretty much everything! Starting from modern days and crime filled scenes to futuristic, apocalyptic plots. I'm pretty much down for anything that involves adrenaline, danger gore and love. Odd combo, I know. XD

Well hello there my old friend. (I'll see my self out.)

I'm Jack Pine, FM of the faction Section 6, and GM for a few plots. I'm also a staff member in training here, so hit me up with any questions or if in need of help.

I run the following:
  • ISS-Brimstone: if you've ever watched Firefly starring Nathan Fillian then you get the gist. If not, well it's a crew of mercs and black market dealers getting into the usual morally grey shenanigans.
  • Section 6 - Braving the New Frontier: where the new and growing nation known as the New Dusk Conclave, settle and expand in their new home on Sirris VI in the Sanctum star system. If you like civilian life, tactical combat role play, weird science, maybe even political stuff, shenanigans, and orange plant life then you might enjoy that.
  • Osman University: now this is an S6 plot as well, but @Yoerik is the main GM. All the things and yes more shenanigans that come with a pilot about life of attending at NDC's only school system, and their most effective one at that.
  • YSS-Shiroyama: a Yamatai plot me and @SirSkully Co-GM together. Follows the star army units stationed on a space fortress in orbit of one of the empire's crucial agricultural worlds. Recon with the nitty gritty Rangers, or spec ops stuff with the SOFT team.

Well hello there my old friend. (I'll see my self out.)

I'm Jack Pine, FM of the faction Section 6, and GM for a few plots. I'm also a staff member in training here, so hit me up with any questions or if in need of help.

I run the following:
  • ISS-Brimstone: if you've ever watched Firefly starring Nathan Fillian then you get the gist. If not, well it's a crew of mercs and black market dealers getting into the usual morally grey shenanigans.
  • Section 6 - Braving the New Frontier: where the new and growing nation known as the New Dusk Conclave, settle and expand in their new home on Sirris VI in the Sanctum star system. If you like civilian life, tactical combat role play, weird science, maybe even political stuff, shenanigans, and orange plant life then you might enjoy that.
  • Osman University: now this is an S6 plot as well, but @Yoerik is the main GM. All the things and yes more shenanigans that come with a pilot about life of attending at NDC's only school system, and their most effective one at that.
  • YSS-Shiroyama: a Yamatai plot me and @SirSkully Co-GM together. Follows the star army units stationed on a space fortress in orbit of one of the empire's crucial agricultural worlds. Recon with the nitty gritty Rangers, or spec ops stuff with the SOFT team.
Hey!
Nice to meet you! Thanks a lot about the info! :)

Hello, I have a Yamataian plot that is open - YSS Kaiyō II. Let me know if you want to join! We always love to see new people around, so thank you for joining! Please let me know if you have any questions or need a helping hand in any way, we are all here to help you.

Hey there! Always good to have new folk around here! Need help, just let me know. I take part in the YSS Kaiyo II plot Ame runs. We could always use new blood, hehe. But don't let that stop you! Take your time. Learn about the factions, and the plots taking place, and I can assure you you'll find something that peaks your interest.
Wolf626
Gone hunting pizza

Forgot about me Bucko! @club24
I'm back and alive (sorta) I don't GM anymore as college eats up most of my time but I am usually available to offer help or just do a JP with.
Stuff you should know about me:
  • I run Psychopomp the resident 2 sided evil Corporation (deals in genetics, cybernetics, and military stuff) thats about to be getting into shenanigans around the SARP universe
  • I can help you with character creation
  • Through the stuff Psychopomp provides you can almost make whatever character you want if it isnt already present on SARP you just have to hit me up first
  • I'm working on my Biochemical engineering degree at college right now

Sorry i'm American and just woke up.

I am also on mobile atm and someone pinged (pung?) me towards this thread so im obligated to poke my head in as well!

Join us on the discord, Come hang out with us there if ye aren't already. Its good for peering into the faction channels to see whats up, Get help making characters and learning lore and navigating the massive wiki!

SirSPT on the site runs Crimefest a plot about a fest full of CRIME!

Whitehart runs the Bounty Hunters Series plot.

Now for my own selfless advertising, Im sorry but im contractually obligated to do it!

And I run a SWAT focused police plot, The 13th precinct

These are the crime driven or involved plots I know about that haven't been advertised (Ace already did his psychopomp~)

And all three of those resolve around the Nepleslian faction of the site, One of the many factions you can be a part of. Our faction revolved around grit and grime and you guessed it, Crime! and is a less tame, More harsh faction for those who live in it. Where gang wars, Children stabbing you, Police beating you up for looking at them funny, And fighting your drunk neighbor over which exo-skeleton wielding boxer murdered their opponent the best is all just a part of the daily life in nepland!

Welcome to the site!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back