• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello Everyone!

FearTurkey

Inactive Member
Hello everyone! I'm kind of new to this whole "online roleplaying" thing in general. I have played a couple of games IRL and on Pen and Paper, but nothing like this yet. However, I am very eager to try it out! Hopefully, I am a great addition to this community! Now, I am not sure how long I will be able to play each day, as my personal life may interfere. But I shall try to make room for this as well! Oh yes, to be honest, I'm not much of a 'details' kind of guy. I like to get straight to the point and not beat around the bush. So I am primarily looking for RPs focused on ship to ship, mech to mech, and man to man combat. So I wish all you warm-BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD-sorry, that happens sometimes.

Welcome! If you're looking for active plots to join, might I suggest checking out the new plot I am starting called Orochi Squadron? I'm aiming to make it a great place for newbies to quickly jump into the action side of SARP, and get a feel for PA combat and adventure fighting the NMX menace. Hope to see you there. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back