• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello Everyone.

Ansoa

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
hey there fellow RPers, you can call me Ansoa, Ansoathyst (apologies for the seriously unusual name)
i used to be a member of another forum, that's probably one of the most InActive XenForo functioned forums
we used to RP there and we still are, its not based on RP but now mainly focused around random talk and RP now a days, glad to be here!

Hi, and welcome to SARP!

I'd suggest you check out the site's wiki and browse all that delicious content.

What was the name of the previous site if you don't mind me asking?

Pixel Gun 3D, it is, its game related, a mobile game to be more accurate, i honestly don't suggest getting into the game, since its corrupted which is the reason behind our forum dying, have a nice day

Hello and welcome to Star Army!

Last edited:
Heya, Ansoa. Sorry about your other forums. Believe me, I get it, all to well, as both Zack and Wes can attest to.

Anyway, welcome to SARP. You can feel free to ask us questions. We're pretty stinkin' helpful, if I do say so, myself.

Heya, Ansoa. Sorry about your other forums. Believe me, I get it, all to well, as both Zack and Wes can attest to.

Anyway, welcome to SARP. You can feel free to ask us questions. We're pretty stinkin' helpful, if I do say so, myself.
thanks for understanding, it is quite tough seeing member you've known for a while leave and never come back, it really is

RPG-D RPGfix
Back