• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello everyone

Morrs13

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

Most just call me Morrs

How'd you find Star Army?

I saw an ad for it on Facebook

What interested you in joining?

I’ve always liked to RP be it on the tabletop or online and I think that Star Army would be a great community to be part of.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

I have experience with text-based roleplaying when I was younger.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

I used to participate in forum RP when I was younger but for the past ten years I’ve been mostly RPing either on the table top or using platforms like roll20.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:

Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I usually play male characters.

Spontaneous or planned RP? Either is fine with me; I have more experience with spontaneous as a Game Master.

Military or civilian characters? If the character is interesting, I’m fine with being military or civilian characters.

Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I’m interested in playing as humans, androids, or some type of alien.

Being on a starship or being on a planet? Doesn’t matter to me, I’ve always been pretty flexible when it comes to setting.

Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I’m interested to get back into forum posts RP.

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:

Language: 3

Violence: 3

Sexuality: 3

What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Hello Morrs first off welcome to Star Army ! I'm one of the staff and if you need anything while you here my DM's are always open !

Same as soban, and welcome to the community. Feel free to give me a shoulder tap on either the forum, or the discord, and let me know if you have any questions on the New Dusk Conclave. I look forward to talking with you, and maybe writing together sometime hopefully.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back