• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello everyone!

siriusleenott

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Niklas (or Sirius online)

How'd you find Star Army?
I was actually looking for another sci-fi RPG forum that someone had mentioned to be, but I’d forgotten the name of, so I googled. And being nosy this ended up with me deep-diving into the wiki and being very excited and interested in SA’s way of RPing.

What interested you in joining?
Well I love to write, but have mainly done so in fantasy RPs before. Finding Star Army was kinda exactly what I was looking for, and the way you use long plotlines and GM’s made me extremely interested in joining in on the fun.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, a fair bit.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Started out very young, but then kinda lost it in my teens but have for the last seven years been part of a Harry Potter post-based forum.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Either male or female, but struggle doing other-gendered well and respectful.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both, actually!
  • Military or civilian characters?
    I think mostly civilian, but I don’t think I’d mind military at all.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Aliens, definitely. Maybe androids?
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Either or, or both. I think I’d really like being part of a crew on a small ship
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    I prefer forum posts mostly, as I don’t have that much experience with real-time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: up to 3
  • Violence: up to 3
  • Sexuality: up to 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I would love to play an alien that’s part of a smuggler crew, or someone that’s part of a hidden faction of one of the armies that go on covert missions.

Howdy, Sirius! I'm quite new myself, but feel free to ask me anything. I probably won't be able to answer.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back