• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Hello Everyone

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
It is with a heavy heart I have to resign as the GM of the plot I've run, unfortunately, with my declining health I no longer can keep up with consistency to be a GM of Hinomaru Sunrises. The doctors have discovered I have severe damage to my central nervous system from the chemotherapy treatments I received. It's created a situation where my ability to function normally is going to be affected and has put me in a state where I just can't continue as I hoped.

With @Wes's okay, though I will still RP with Katsuko and my other characters in Open RPs and the Senate as needed, as well as continue to work to expand articles (Yugumo, MCS etc) I have in motion provided I am well enough to do so. I'm rather uncertain as to what the future will bring, or to what extent my ability to do things will decline. I will attempt to maintain at least somewhat of a presence, at least as long as I can. I will still try to Open RP and help other Motoyoshi members continue their stories.

If anyone has any questions or wishes to talk, I can be reached on Discord, etc.

See you around,

I am saddened to hear that due to medical reasons you need to resign, but I do feel hopeful, even if it's in an open RP that we’ll be able to roleplay still. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts, and give off hope that things will get to the point that things are ok, in all things.

It sucks to hear it but I know and understand it can't be helped. Your body's been through a lot! I'm just glad you're still among the living and I'm grateful you can hang around and do what you can, whatever that is. I don't have anything to ask of you other than just kind of take stuff at your own pace and have fun. There's always a home for you in this community and universe, my friend.

As Wes said, I understand that it can't be helped. I feel like a parrot if I said the usual thing people say to comfort others, so I won't. If there is anything I can do to at least get the system we were going to visit fully canon or anything else, please let me know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back