• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello guys!

Leonardo

Inactive Member
Hello to everyone reading this thread! My name is Leonardo, male, 24 years old and i've a long experience in tabletop roleplay games and text based rpg.
I am a dreamer, you know those type of guys that spends hours and hours of RL just wandering about fantasies? Well i am that!

How'd you find Star Army?

Grammar Paladin is working with me in a Fallout rp project, and randomly mentioned Star Army during a chat.

What interested you in joining?

I am a BIG fan of sci-fi, i watched animes for a long time and i am thirsty of roleplaying

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Yes i did, i've played in steamgroups rps before, nationstates too but it was more vague that the previous described.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

i played many types of characters at the same time during the time spent on a Mount and Blade warband based rpg, it was a text-based rpg on a steam group and i've loved to make complete opposite characters, one was a fallen lord, another a dumb young lordling joined in the military, another one a calm and gentle princess, an old hermetic scholar and so on..

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Usually male.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    A mix between the two, i try to have a main line for a character with certain life objectives, but after it it's all spontaneous.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Military, but maybe in the future i could play civilians too.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans & Anthros
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Via forum posts, because i can manage better with my free time, but if i know in advance that there can be a real-time session i am all in.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

I've already created a character named Craig Mulder, he's a indipendent mercenary/freelancer. But this is just my first pc, i want to make more of them after i get more inside the atmosphere of this roleplay.

Last edited:
I really enjoy watching Mount and Blade: Warband being played and I can see all of those characters being so much fun to play on a text role play based on the game! How very cool!

My military plotship named YSS Kaiyō II is open and we are beginning a new mission now, which is a great time to join! I am happy to have you with us!

I really enjoy watching Mount and Blade: Warband being played and I can see all of those characters being so much fun to play on a text role play based on the game! How very cool!

My military plotship named YSS Kaiyō II is open and we are beginning a new mission now, which is a great time to join! I am happy to have you with us!
Ame doesn't kno what Mount and Blade is.

But that's okay. Because it's almost Nepleslian Harvesting Season.

Welcome to SARP; I recommend you check out Nepleslia (the faction I'm the FM of) and drop into the Discord. It's the holidays so some of us older members are busier than the younger ones but I'm sure there's plenty of folks around who'd be more than happy to help get you started. There's tons of plots across the site as well as within Nepleslia that Grammar could explain/help you learn about to help get you on the path to finding some RP, too.

Anyway yeh; have fun and enjoy that pretty head on your shoulders.

Hey again Leonardo, you've already met me, and Craig turned out well I must say. I look forward to the adventures and epic tales we will write along the way. As I said before, give me a ping if you have any questions, or need any help. My DMs on Discord are always open too.

I kind of help him with that plot, and am a co-fm of that faction Anyhow if you're interested in mech stuff talk to me, I've been doing some planning and ramping up for a one or two shot mini-plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back