• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello Hello! (I forgot to exist)

Vi

Inactive Member
Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening everyone! I'm Vi with a silent I.

Just thought I'd finally drop a greeting after creating this account back in May. I ended up getting so caught up with life that I'd forgot I even made it, but I'm here now and for the duration hopefully. So hey everyone, thanks for having me!

Welcome to SARP. A lot of folks come to SARP and lurk for a while, myself included. But we welcome folks when they come out of the shadows. Look around, check out the wiki, and when you are ready. We'll help you make a character and get started.

It happens. Welcome back! We're getting a lot of people returning lately. :)

Thanks, I did rather enjoy it. Onto character creation now, this may take me a few days; I plan to take my time.

One player to the next. Welcome to SARP and see that you didn't get lost in all the good information available in the ever constant changing Wiki. There are good people here to lend you a hand, paw and what ever appendages they use. Take a swing over to chat and hopefully strike up a conversation real time with some of the lurkers there ;) Great source of help. Even Pm the desired Faction Manager or GM for help. Please take all critics in stride as they mean well to help you have the best character possible to enjoy participation in which ever group you join.

*waves* I lurked for years before I screwed up the courage to join too, Welcome to SARP! Hope you have fun, and the Wiki is pretty deep, isn't it?

Welcome! If you're looking for active plots to join, might I suggest checking out the new plot I am starting called Orochi Squadron? I'm aiming to make it a great place for newbies to quickly jump into the action side of SARP, and get a feel for PA combat and adventure fighting the NMX menace. Hope to see you there. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back