• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello hello!

EhWha

My dad told me this site was good rp site, 'n that all the admins were nice 'n all....So here I am, introducin myself.

What do you call yourself?
EhWha
How'd you find Star Army?
My dad told me that this was the good place to RP, and welp, Ima interested in sci-fis...So...XD
What interested you in joining?
Sci-fi themed plots
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Nope....
Any previous experiences you want to share?
Welp....I was in a RP where everbody simply blew up...Which was NOT NICE.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I don't actually care of genders.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    More of civilians with military backgrounds..
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    All of them. Including anthros.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Planet....I never liked to be in a ship XD
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
Both, real time would be better though.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: Any
  • Violence: Any
  • Sexuality: Any
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Welp.....A RP about crimes and polices.

Welcome to star army, I suggest you join the 188604 plot, which is out in the wester frontier, and be a part of the sky guard, pilot mecha/variable fighters and have an all around good time. I'm free a lot of the time, so I can help walk you through making a character and doing introductions as well as helping you get used to the way we RP here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I run a PMC plot called Psychopomp and will be adding civi stuff soon. The people in it are mostly new players so I'm accommodating for that so you can learn as we go along. The posting style is Joint Post but the pace is kinda wonky atm while we still try to get into a good rhythm. If you're interested PM Talarn or I. Either of us will be more than happy to welcome you on board.

new myself, Alex recruited me and i gotta tell you this is the most fun I've ever had. I made a mercenary character myself, and I hope to build a whole new PMC faction with him to reach a goal and find a lost sister.

One thing I have to warn you about is the fact that the setting is currently saturated with small factions and companies, and new people can't make anything aside from characters for three months. So @Jack Pine I doubt a faction or company is in the immediate or near future for you, and I thought I should let you know.

That's an attitude I like to see. I think that, eventually, after the setting is a bit more settled down, you'll be able to accomplish most if not all of that.

Hello there, welcome to SARP! I hope you have a great time as part of our community :)

And since everyone is suggesting plots to you, may I point you to the HMS Nemesis, a sailing frigate in the Royal Navy of Ersetu, out hunting for space pirates and prize money!

How are you finding things so far? Anything you need a hand with? Feedback for us?

How are you finding things so far? Anything you need a hand with? Feedback for us?

Welp...Actually I have a question. If I want to say, put customized weapon such as sawed-off shotgun or something like that, what'd I do?

Well, if it's a generic item that can be easily obtained/made, you can put it on your character's page. If it's a specific named item or model, you could make a wiki article for it, but that's probably overkill.

Edit: Also Star Army's wiki is overflowing with small arms so you should be able to find something that meets your needs.

Well, if it's a generic item that can be easily obtained/made, you can put it on your character's page. If it's a specific named item or model, you could make a wiki article for it, but that's probably overkill.

Edit: Also Star Army's wiki is overflowing with small arms so you should be able to find something that meets your needs.

Welp...I planned on sawing off the western trench shotgun..Would that be allowed?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back