• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello, not very creative but definitely to the point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianna

Inactive Member
Hello, my name is Brianna - well as most would probably presume. I haven't signed up for a roleplay forum site in years but I am really excited about joining this one. I don't know how long it will take for me to sharpen my writing skills back to the level of what they were, so I apologize in advance to anyone I roleplay with in the first few weeks.

Now that I have said my hello I am on to registering an account for the Wiki and more reading up on the character creation guides. I had originally fallen in love with the Abwehran species but after reconsideration about ultimately starting from scratch on my writing skills it would be best to first create a Nekovalkyrja, so I hope to see you soon on the Yamatai boards!

Hello and welcome to StarArmy! We are always happy to see new faces! I hope you will have a lot of fun with us. If you have any question about anything, visit us on IRC or use Yours Question Answered forum and we shall be happy to help you.

Hello Brianna, welcome to the SARP. I am Nashoba, one of the site admins. There are plenty of choices here, so hopefully you will find what ever catches your fancy.

As Shotjon said, there are plenty of people to help you.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster and manager for Yamatai. I want to make you feel welcome and to get into the RP - if you need anything just ask! Thank you for being a part of Star Army. It means a lot to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back