• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello Officer!

SirSPT

Redshirt on the Wire
So I signed up for this place. You can call me Sir, SPT, or whatever derogative term comes to mind. Mainly found this place after seeing someone upload a character pool of some the characters here and left a link to the place. Decided to check it out and needless to say, I'm pretty hooked right now. Interested to see what (possibly mis)adventures I can get myself into here. Now this won't be my first text-RP rodeo, but that's not saying I'm amazing at it so be forewarned about possible ineptitude.

Now to answer that questionnaire part :
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    • I can play any gender but 6/10 times, I'll go with female.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    • I find that both can work depending on the crowd. Spontaneous can have some interesting outcomes with things being pretty impromptu but at least planned gives some form of assurance in terms of structure. I'm up for either.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    • Military, unless the civie has a cool role like doctor or high-profile investor with a penchant for violence.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    • I'm even on playing all of these.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    • Either-or is fine, both is fantastic.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    • I find I have better responses with just regular PbP forum stuff then real-time. Still up for real-time.
Language: 2
Violence: 3
Sexuality: 2

I'm a big kid, I can handle most things in an RP so go on and do you.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play, SPT.

It sounds like you've read a little bit already. Has anything stood out for you in terms of a faction or plot you'd like to try?

Planning on going on in to the Imperium of Nepleslia first and get feet wet with some experience. Debating on which plotline to join though so if you have recommendations, that'd be awesome.

Might end up hopping over to Independent factions sometime later because blazing my own trail can be a lot better than the trail the guy with more stripes wants.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back